Author Topic: Yakup Yilmaz  (Read 2357 times)

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
Yakup Yilmaz
« on: November 10, 2015, 15:05:22 PM »
In the last few months I've used Yakup's services twice. The first time by e mail from the UK were the info Yakup supplied saved me a great deal inconvenience and a lot of hard earned cash. The second occasion was after we arrived in Kaya were he helped to do our change of address. Once again it was a first class service.   :)  :)

I can highly recommend Yakup and will use his services again when our RP's are due for renewal.  :)  :)

Offline LeeGlo

Re: Yakup Yilmaz
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 15:24:17 PM »
Yes, Yakup is one of the good guys, we used him last year for RP's and this year for a car sale. We have known him and Lynda for 8 years, in fact they had arrived in Fethiye about the same time as us and we met at the old Mediteran Hotel in Karagozler.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Yakup Yilmaz
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 17:18:37 PM »
We also recommend Yakup.  He is a great guy and is always there if we need any help.  He was invaluable when our son got married and he has helped us lots of times as a translator.   I would also recommend his lovely wife Lynda who makes fabulous greetings cards and will make personalised cards to order she also makes very nice jewellery.
 A visit to their shop in Fethiye is always a great pleasure.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf