Author Topic: Worst meal in 10 years!!  (Read 10592 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Worst meal in 10 years!!
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 21:44:47 PM »
We have been in The Eyna next door every.night this week and Georges has been closing at 10.30... 2 people in Georges from. 9.p.m. on. 21 in The Eyna and a lot eating there...

Offline snowtop

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2015, 22:21:54 PM »
Says it all !!!!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2015, 08:23:23 AM »
Maybe they have lost heart because the season is ending and it is being pulled down on the 1st November... they may up their game when it returns next year...

Offline peat

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 03:43:20 AM »
Went to Georges for the first time a couple of nights ago. I must admit that although the chicken Kiev was unlike any chicken Kiev that I have had before ( not very garlicy) it was very tasty. My wife also enjoyed her stuffed chicken breast and my daughter her mixed pizza. The service was both prompt and attentive. Couldn't fault the place.

Offline WendyA

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2015, 23:42:32 PM »
I used to go there regularly but have to say that I have been disappointed in my more recent visits. They do seem a bit pricier and, whilst Savas is great company and mamma's lavas is great, the rest of the food needs to take more of a priority.
Hopefully, with a new build next year, they might invest in a new chef - I don't expect their prices will fall!!

Offline KathB

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2015, 14:53:36 PM »
Been going to this restaraunt for nearly ten year never had a bad meal but then I always have sizzling chicken as it is the best is calis beach. My daughter has tried it in numerous other places and she rates this the best also

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2015, 22:38:59 PM »
Been going to this restaraunt for nearly ten year never had a bad meal but then I always have sizzling chicken

So you're an adventurous eater then?

JF

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2016, 06:57:35 AM »
Reading these posts, its becoming quite apparent the only thing they can cook is Chicken, cant get my head round someone going there for 10 years and trying nothing else but chicken. I myself would not put Georges in the top 10 Restaurants in Calis.  ;)

Offline KathB

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2016, 16:39:17 PM »
We don't vist calis multiple times a year we have been going to calis for around ten years this does not mean ever year so when we do visit I like to eat my favourite food in my favourite restaraunts sizzling chicken is one of them as is the cia bella at bella mamas

Offline Jackie Knight

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2016, 16:00:42 PM »
Myself and family have being going to Georges for about 8 years, We have never had a bad meal I'm pretty sure we have tried most things on the Menu by now.

Cant wait to go back and see the improvements I don't think his prices differ much from any other restaurant on the front.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf