Author Topic: EasyJet current hand luggage  (Read 5331 times)

Offline Gordon Smith

EasyJet current hand luggage
« on: July 23, 2020, 20:23:49 PM »
Has anybody got the official details regarding hand luggage on EasyJet flights ?. I have heard some say not allowed and some say ok. I only travel with hand luggage as everything is already in Gunlukbasi. Confirmation would be appreciated.

Offline mickinblack

Re: EasyJet current hand luggage
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 21:10:54 PM »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 00:26:44 AM »
We have travelled with Easyjet recently and there was no change in the hand/cabin baggage rules at all.

Offline thekeyclan

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 11:27:27 AM »
I’m sure I have read somewhere that no hand luggage will be allowed to be taken onto the plane (With any airline) at Dalaman airport? Has anybody flown back to the U.K. recently to confirm or otherwise?
Re EasyJet specifically, flights are due to resume August 1st, so I am sure someone will comment accordingly then.

NB - We flew out To Turkey with TA a week or so ago and hand luggage was not allowed in the cabin, but it was put in the hold free of charge. However we were allowed a item consistent with a small handbag in the cabin, so ended up with a slightly greater hand luggage weight allowance than normal.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 15:11:37 PM »
Just booked hands free with EasyJet £7.  This means you can pack liquids etc. and provided the cabin case confirms to size, there is no weight restriction. They guarantee that your bag comes off first.  I use vacuum bags. Once I have checked in, I buy hold luggage for return journey.

Offline Andy W

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 19:13:46 PM »
We've had our Easyjet flights cancelled for August 22nd from Manchester. Anyone else had their flights cancelled

Offline joseph

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 20:55:56 PM »
Hi everyone can anyone tell me if the bars are accepting cash payments

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 21:30:19 PM »
I flew back from Dalaman on 24th July and had a medium sized rucksack which I was allowed to take in the cabin on a Turkish Airlines flight.

Offline RichardF

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2020, 00:05:25 AM »
Bars are accepting cash payments, that’s all we’ve paid with since our arrival on the 27th

Offline Fran

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2020, 09:07:39 AM »
This is from easyJet
Turkey Travel restrictons

30/07/2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR PASSENGERS TRAVELLING TO AND FROM TURKISH AIRPORTS

Following a requirement from Turkish regulatory authorities, passengers travelling into or out of Turkish airports will only be allowed to bring on one small bag, no larger than 45cm x 36cm x 20cm. If your cabin bag is larger than this, it will not be permitted on board. Please visit the easyJet Bag Drop before you pass through Security, and we will place it in the aircraft hold for free, provided it is within your standard cabin bag allowance (56cm x 45cm x 25cm). If you arrive at Bag Drop or the departure gate with hand baggage larger than this, the standard bag charges will apply. If you would like to purchase a 15kg, 23kg, or 30kg hold bag, you can add that to your flight via Manage Booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf