Author Topic: Luis Suarez signs new contract  (Read 12769 times)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: Luis Suarez signs new contract
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2014, 16:38:47 PM »
Looks more like Joey Barton than Suarez.  ;)  :)

Offline thebillet

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2014, 13:27:00 PM »
http://www.football365.com/f365-says/9364662/F365-Says
Interesting view of the situation, I'm tempted to quote bits of it but the whole article is worth a read.

Offline davybill

« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2014, 10:58:57 AM »
Looks like Louis Saurez, in talks with Liverpool and Barcelona,

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2014, 11:14:22 AM »
This was always going to happen to a player of his standard, If Barca calls you are not going to turn your nose up at it, Liverpool knew he had a bit of madness. spirit, hunger call it what you will, in him when we signed him,personally I think it might be the right thing for him and the club, and wish him all the best, he has helped us back on the CL ladder, its up to us now, good luck Luis, whatever happens.

Offline snowtop

« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2014, 18:06:33 PM »
I think you have hit the nail on the head Laffa.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2014, 08:03:55 AM »
This was always going to happen to a player of his standard, If Barca calls you are not going to turn your nose up at it, Liverpool knew he had a bit of madness. spirit, hunger call it what you will, in him when we signed him,personally I think it might be the right thing for him and the club, and wish him all the best, he has helped us back on the CL ladder, its up to us now, good luck Luis, whatever happens.

Biting incident number three or no biting incident, he was always going to leave.  Which I have always maintained since signing the 'new' contract last year.  He's a despicable man, not just his biting, diving and racist incidents, but look how quickly he tried to clean up his act with the very belated apology over his latest biting incident once he knew Barca were knocking at the door.  Did near enough the same last year - getting on the plane back to Scouseland - once he knew Arsenal were in for him.  He might be able to play a bit of football, but that does not make the man.  And the man always comes before the player in my book.

Offline davybill

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2014, 08:19:45 AM »
I think money Maketh the man,with all footballers and their agents,not just Luis Suarez,
The way footballs going at the moment,

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2014, 13:11:31 PM »
Of course he was always going to leave, and who can blame him, I think this has been blown up out of all proportion. really has. I'm sure half the goalies in the prem will be wishing him well, not having to face him,  he was not born here and never had a kick about in the shadow of the ground as a kid, so does not feel the passion the same as others, that has long gone in the game, it's all about the money now, not the working class mans affordable sport.

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2014, 15:55:10 PM »
I really thought he would stay after the support he was given, he will be missed as a footballer, but at the end of the day enough has to be enough, 50 million profit and rid of a problem has to be taken.
although i would rather he stay and stops biting people

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2014, 16:21:31 PM »
It disgusts me the things that managers, club owners and even supporters will tolerate in the name of success.    :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf