Author Topic: wedding anniversary  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
wedding anniversary
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 18:26:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by puma

cavfan  how do you get there

Well, weve not been yet its a pressie to be taken on the 5th September, but in our case the taxi is already booked as part of it!

Offline Toffeelad

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 22:49:06 PM »
Thankyou all for the abundance of information....The island sounds a cool thing to do bit pricey but hey you only live once and the wife`s worth it..
Keep the suggestions coming they are really appreciated....
Tickets arrived now - BUZZIN

Offline christine jackson

wedding anniversary
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 14:03:19 PM »
Best place for something very special.  My family and I visited the Island in July, fantastic view, food and wine.  I have called the experience "the James Bond Experience"   and agree book through Cafe Pazzar, near the Sunday market, ask for Kathy and she will book for you.  

quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

If you go out to the Island book at Cafe Pazzar in Calis and you will get 20% off the price.  We went out for our Wedding Anniversary in June, it was fabulous, could not recommend it more.
Jacqui.

Offline sundowner

wedding anniversary
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 20:24:31 PM »
We love going to the Sundial Restaurant in Fethiye.  It is located high up above Fethiye with fantastic views over the bay.  As you watch the sun set they play music from The Gladiator and Pavrotti's Nessun Dorma - very romantic.  We suggested this restaurant to our friends for their anniversary and pre-booked a table by the pool which was decorated with flowers.  They thought it was fabulous and definitely a memorable experience.  Let me know if you would like their website.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf