Author Topic: Living With The Harrassment and the Smears  (Read 34294 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Living With The Harrassment and the Smears
« on: October 14, 2008, 13:44:10 PM »
I don't want sympathy, it's not just Scunner bleating or having another moan, I just want to tell my story. Take it or leave it.

My family have been the subject of a sustained smear campaign for the best part of two years now. Last night's events have made me realise that we are in effect being bullied as a family, and you have to stand up to a bully. More of last night's events later.

Alison Graham (AKA 'Dippey' on CBF a while back) has carried out an almost continuous whispering smear campaign - although in fairness it's more than a whisper in recent times.

When they first moved here from High Wycombe we did get on, then suddenly we were outcasts, simply ignored. Fair enough. Then I had a disagreement with her then partner - handbags at 10 paces stuff really, which was turned into me "threatening to have him sorted". I was sitting in Maria's Bar one lunchtime and got a slap in the face for my troubles from her because of this event. I wasn't blameless so took it on the chin (well on the cheek to be perfectly accurate).

The campaign started there. A CBF member innocently posted on here referring to said slap (but in a jokey way). She came to my office and demanded it was deleted because she wasn't having "forums interfering with her life". As I really didn't want people to know I got slapped I was happy to agree. Well blow me, very soon afterwards, this 'person' who doesn't want forums interfering with her life wrote a shockingly vicious attack on me and also Yetkin on another forum. Some of it was vile. On yet another forum, she proudly changed her profile details to "slapper of estate agents who threaten my family". What makes a mind like that? She dumped that part of "her family" soon afterwards but the title remained, and still remains today. nearly two years after the 'event'.

I don't quite know why, but things moved up a gear a few months ago. I'd got used to the pointless stares and the like. After posting on CBF various things about Kum City Beach Club, and how much the kids enjoyed it, I got a phone call from Al (Mehmet) who was running it. He told me that Alison had come in, and asked him if he knew me. He replied "yes, he's my brother" - to which she informed him that I was a "****ing ****", followed by a comprehensive character assassination of me. I said in my CBF posts about Kum City that Al is my friend - why make a special effort to go there to find my friend and ask if he (of all the people that work there) knew me. To continue the smear campaign of course. For the first time, I decided not to ignore it and sent a simple text saying "gossip, gossip, gossip". I emailed her and told her that she has plenty enough baggage, and if she wanted to carry on with her campaign I would match her vile and libellous posts with some TRUTHFUL ones of my own about her. Amazingly it did seem to stop the campaign. The stares continued (I was even afforded a middle finger gesture last Friday night).

Last night I arranged a surprise BBQ at Linda & Carl's house. A lot of CBF faces cam and showed their support. Walking home at around midnight Steph phoned me to say Alison Graham was outside, trying to kick the door in  :o By the time I got home she had gone, which was lucky because she would have got a baseball bat round her head. Nobody attacks my home, knowing my 8 year old kids are asleep upstairs. Unbelievably, she had taken a taxi to our house, and the ba$tard taxi driver sat and watched her taking great leaps at our front door, the noise must have been incredible. She then took one of our pot plants and threw it at the window:

Luckily the mozzie net outside took most of the force out of it and the window survived (unlike the flower pot). Steph called the police and made a full statement/complaint at Gunlukbasi police station.

To Alison Graham, I want to say two things. You are a bitter, twisted low life, everything that is wrong with ex-pats. How dare you try and break down our door and throw a flower pot through the window of a house that has a woman alone trying to recover from a broken leg, and two little kids asleep inside. I also want to let you know that you had your one and only 'slap' and you won't get another. Come near my family again and I will protect my family.

What you may not realise is you peddle your vile lies and gossip all over town about anyone you like, yet expect that no-one will say anything about you. The ironic part is, that dozens and dozens of people are talking about YOU. I have lost count of the number of people who have asked me if you are/used to be a man and I have never once made a comment. It even got so bad at one stage that people would say to me "Can I ask you a question about Dippey?" and I would reply that I knew what the question was going to be and don't ask it.

Who the hell do you think you are that you can harass and smear people but expect nobody to do the same to you? Even when we spoke I was the only one that wasn't taking the p*** out of you, even those you chose as friends, and you turn on me and my family in this vile and revolting way? Get lost, it ends today.

If there is anything in there that you feel is unfair, I have been very careful to stick to the facts. If you think differently take me to court - I'd like that very much. You won't bully my family anymore, you are a typical bully - a coward.

I came here to get away from people like you. I have been successful here, I don't think you like that. I have helped dozens of people here, you have helped nobody but yourself. Crawl back under the rock. Or go back to High Wycombe, the place you helped, by leaving.

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 13:53:48 PM »
What can i say ,wish you all the best hope you can resolve this problem soon, Regards Calvin

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 14:31:19 PM »

Low life is too kind Keith, wish I had given you a lift now.

Baz

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 14:39:05 PM »
Well said matey,I can tell by your post that "it will stop now" am so glad i dont spend my time over there listening to all the expats whinging, I rather enjoy the company of friends instead.

Hope Steph is a little better and the girls enjoy/enjoyed their birthday(cant remember the date)

Catch up later

Ron

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 14:46:57 PM »
 :o Its an unwritten law here, that if anyone approaches a home with children in, is lower than low, English mans home and all that,even though its in Turkey, hope Steph and the kids are ok.[^]

Offline cenk

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 14:53:48 PM »
What kind of  wild thing is it ???
Attacking someone's private property while his wife (with a broken ankle) and 2 small children were alone in the house .

As a Turkish citizen , knowing the laws here , attacking to someone in his property is very serious crime . This person must know that , this crime may bring some months (or even years) in prison .
Cenk

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 14:55:49 PM »
one can only live in hope Cenk

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2008, 15:27:22 PM »
what the hells going on keith, you seem to run in very fast company. to threaten anyone let alone a family is bordering on lunacy. hell last year? you were threaten with a gun.Calis a lot wilder than leighton thats for sure.I hope your children are unaware of this crazy bitch and her goings on, dippey who would have thought it.

Offline Firo

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 15:27:47 PM »
Sorry to hear about your problems and I hope she takes cover.
Shame that you arrived home to a problem like that after such a nice evening.
What goes round ...comes round..why do people not realise that [:(!][:(!]
Keep your & Stephs chins up.
Fi

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 15:29:56 PM »

I know this is a serious subject, but I can't resist.

Is it Keiths place for a BBQ to show our support.:D ;)

Baz 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf