Author Topic: Horse riding  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Timmy T

Horse riding
« on: June 27, 2009, 13:26:03 PM »
Is there somwhere that does this in Calis? My wife and daughter are both experienced riders with their own horses at home, so they'd be looking for a proper ride (galloping through the surf etc), rather than a bit of a pony trek!! :D

Thanks!  8)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Horse riding
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 14:15:54 PM »
The Desperado Ranch at Yaniklar is probably the closest you'll get for that.

Offline Gavos999

Horse riding
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 21:07:12 PM »
Yes horse riding is available  in calis, we saw them out a few times last week up by the surf club area  , most of the boat trip companies can arrange it for you  for around £12 with a professional instuctor if needed.

Gav  :D

Offline McGroogle

Horse riding
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 13:27:19 PM »
Try these Timmy:

http://www.permaranch.co.uk/

Run by an English couple, fit and healthy horses - might be worth ringing them before you get there and let them know what you are after. We have used them a few times now.

Some of the companies in Calis have tierd, maluntritioned horses that are not cared for and fed properly. These horses are great.

Enjoy  8)

Offline ovaciksarah

Horse riding
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 11:22:59 AM »
Desperado is definately the place to go, especially for experienced riders.  The beaches are unspoilt and plenty of gallops on arabs etc.  This is a family run business, qualified tuition if needed and they make you feel totally at home.  The phone umbers are, 0536 351 8540 or 0252 633 6363.  I have my horse there on livery, and he is brilliantly looked after.

Offline ovaciksarah

Horse riding
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 11:30:05 AM »
sorry, if you want the web site it,s www.desperado-ranch.com

Offline sunnyd

Horse riding
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »
I used to have horses back in the Uk, and a couple of years ago I met Duran from Desperado... what an equal minded conversation we had about the breaking and schooling of horses. I have been promising my little boy he can go as he always looks at the photos of my horses and the competitions and wants to learn to ride. Desperado comes top of my list.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf