Author Topic: i was not deported i left  (Read 15681 times)

Offline crazydave

i was not deported i left
« on: September 25, 2010, 14:46:21 PM »
Hi everyone just to let you know crazy dave is just my forum name,but everyone knows me as Woody my wifes named Von and from deliktas,Ok just want to let everyone know i left Turkey of my own free will my passport was not suspended or held by the police but had i not of left it was very possible it would of been taken and thats why i went before it did, so now ive explained to you that i was not deported i will tell you why i left,i got involved with a turkish bloke selling a piece of land to [name removed] from deliktas from which i made £45,000 but when it all went wrong and i appeared in court twice because she could not have the Tapu in her name i repaid Jayne the £45,000 plus £22,000 which were Jaynes legal costs also the interest she lost on her savings,i was then told at the big court in Calis i was a free man and nothing else would ever happen so i thought,but a couple of weeks ago along came the police to arrest me again over this land deal,the reason they arrested me is simple because the turkish bloke says hes got no funds to repay what he had taken from Jayne they wanted me to repay it and if i did not they were going to jail me for three and a half years plus sieze all my assets,so now everyone in turkey spreading lies about me needs to read this to learn the true facts,ok some of you will say i deserved to go to jail but remember i paid back £22,000 more than i had so i think i paid my dues,anyway to all the people in turkey who have stood by me and von thanks very much,ok now im off for a pork chop and a pint of bitter,goodbye Woody

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 17:21:08 PM »
Hi Woody, I am really sorry to hear all that has happened, you sold some land went wrong gave money back with interest plus cost; from what I gather you have gone beyond what many would have encountered if they had purchased from anyone else agency or 'friendly' Turkish friend, [name removed] would not have received the return of any money. Once more the authorities appear to have targeted the "SOFT" option, ex-pat.
What has Turkey become, in Calis alone 5 properties sold numerous times to unsuspecting Brits, and then to a Turk who moved in and have Tapu confirming it is theirs, leaving the Brits with nothing to show, and do we honestly think that the court case will go ahead and these people will get their money returned, I don't think so.

Woody, I and Gordon (big Eagle) wish you both well back here in the UK.  It took me a time to realise with the member name change it was you, maybe oneday our paths will cross and we will hear you singing Neil Diamond once again.

Our best wishes to you both.

[:(!]

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 17:22:03 PM by loz »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 17:43:54 PM »
There's no need to explain the story behind your departure Woody. Take it from me, they'll make their own story whether you explain or don't. Good luck back in the UK mate, it isn't as bad as we all once thought  ;)

Offline june

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 17:52:52 PM »
Such a shame, hope all goes well for you both in the uk.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 18:24:21 PM »
Hi Woody, just to say good luck, and dont worry about the gossip mongers, its next weeks chippy paper, typical of the efes guzzlers.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 18:26:22 PM »
hold your head up high...if you honestly can.........:-\
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 20:56:45 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 18:26:46 PM »
Hi Woody
well nothing changes huh dont worry mate your story will go around and everyone will add a little bit on to it and before you know it you will be a gun slinging cowboy that robbed a 90 year old of her life savings :o

Enjoy the beer welcome home :D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 19:05:41 PM »
You should hear what they say about marytheresa!

It's all meaningless nonsense to me and I suspect many who have been there and listened to it month in month out. The stories stay the same, it's just the names that change!!!

Far more important things crop up in our lives than what they are saying about someone in Calis. Today, for me these are:

1. How did West Brom beat Arsenal at the Emirates

2. I don't remember it being that difficult before they introduced power steering

3. The whole 3 DVD box set of Wacky Races is only £6.79 today, should I buy it or not

Offline sandgrounder

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 22:33:45 PM »
Good Luck Woody mate. Let me know where you are and we can meet up for a beer and a good jam on the karaoke ;)

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 18:35:42 PM »
You should here what they say about Marytheresa!!

I gave up worrying about it keith no one  but no one has to answer to anyone except  as they say thou god!

I for one don't give a months of sundays about what anyone say or thinks about me! im my own person and while they are all busy chatting away and slagging everyone and using stupid code names to talk about me duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (yeah right it wasnt hard to work that one out:D) irll just carry one being me. they say time is everything and everything is time so when that time comes go get yourself a translator and pay an honest wage to them instead of ripping their kindness off:D

PS anyone interested in having an affair with me ? it's play time!!!

The Commentator
Our best friend

Aka Marytheresa ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf