Author Topic: Dentist Cagatay Aras is a Genius  (Read 21691 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Dentist Cagatay Aras is a Genius
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2013, 14:46:10 PM »
I have split George's report on his implants to make it a new topic - which should be very interesting to many and would be a little lost on page 9 of this topic.

New topic is at http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/calis_beach_questions_and_information/dental_implants_carried_out_turkey_49941.0.html

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2013, 17:23:01 PM »
I was in before George I had a gold crown taken off (donating to 3Cs scrap gold collection) I had a a new crown either side of a gap which had a false tooth fitted 4 visits in all, no pain, 750tl great value.
Mark

Offline Lotty

« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2013, 17:56:06 PM »
Hi, we'll I've had the work done on my top teeth now and have to say they look amazing! From having one bridge at the front, I now have had that replaced, 2 small bridges at the back and 2 crowns. It definitely is wise to set aside about a month for this work. The preparation was fast and painless and done in 3 stages, (front, left and right). I lived on soft eggs and soup for nearly 3 weeks! Wasn't keen on the yellow temps, lol, but the finished job was worth waiting for. The reason I suggest the extra week (between us we estimated 3 weeks) was that there was one slight hiccup with the lab and as he is a perfectionist he sent them back which delayed us by 3 days. The colour is just perfect, I didn't want a youngster 'Bee Gee' fluorescent blue/white! I went down the chart to select 6th from whitest, there are lots more shades below this. I AM SO PLEASED! The worst thing is being attended by those 2 stunning young assistants when your top lip is curled back over your nose and your teeth are drilled down to cats teeth! Seriously though I fully endorse all the comments on here and am now looking forward to having the lower teeth all done in May.

Offline kellyleekyle

• Newly Registered
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2016, 13:04:57 PM »
Hi Rimms

i know this is an old post, but was wondering how your getting on with your implants, I'm looking to go to see Dr Cagatay in july for a consultation about implants. what type of implants did you choose as he has so many different price ranges ? also how many visits would i need to make to turkey for them?

thanks

Offline WendyA

« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2016, 15:50:27 PM »
I think it is mainly his partner, Tonguc who does the implants. He has rectified a previous deteriorating implant for me. It was a bit of a horrible thing to have done, but the result is great - and, in the meantime, he re-crowned my top front teeth at a very good price. They look really natural.

Offline buddy

« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2016, 22:39:50 PM »
I had two implants by Tonguc and Cagatay last April. I am delighted with them and they are just as good today as when they were fitted. Claire has lost a crown a few weeks ago but she is waiting until we go in May to have Cagatay sort it out rather than have it looked at home.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf