Author Topic: My May review part 3  (Read 1789 times)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
My May review part 3
« on: June 05, 2018, 12:27:42 PM »
Part 3
With this I will review the restaurants we visited over the 10 days
Café Inn, Sunday lunch as said before was good value
Buzz Bar Ölüdeniz, I have always liked the buzz bar food always really good but can be a bit expensive but on this occasion the food was average at best and a bit more than expensive a draft Effes was 21tl for 5 people and a child 5 mains one children’s meal and a few bears over 750tl I don’t mind paying if it is quality but, on this occasion, it was disappointing
Manchero Kitchen went there for my birthday meal now in the past this has always been my special occasion place but a few years ago I thought the standard had dropped but last year it was back to its best so this for me is the only place I would go to for my birthday.  And it didn’t disappoint all the adults had starters and mains and 3 off us had deserts (all different) steaks cooked to perfection my mother said her lamb shank was the best she had had; my son and his girlfriend had never been before and they both agreed that if not the best restaurant in fethiye it was up there with the best. Food drinks including a bottle of wine 550tl
New York pizza, as I said before good and will go back
Brothers, I have known Engin, Annie and Bal for years so trying not to be biased everything about brothers is good the food, price and service he’s had a bit of a make over and the menu has changed slightly, the only negative is the portion sizes and maybe the rice and chips but other than that good
Nil went there for tea time snack, burgers chips and beer for 4 what can you say Angel runs a tight ship you always feel like she knows you I should use this place more often, but we don’t tend to go along the front as much
Pizza Calisto sat in there for the Rod Stuart night good pizzas nice cocktails and not to expensive   
Last but not least, Jimmy’s Corba salon jimmy has become a friend over the years and it hasn’t changed baring the seating but you cant beat it after a night out on the drink spicy lentil soup, lamb and rice and not far off a full loaf of bread what more can I say 

Offline Bluwise

Re: My May review part 3
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 13:08:14 PM »
Great info thanks for taking the time.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 13:13:19 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to post trainer   :)

Offline Taddy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 13:17:38 PM »
Enjoyed reading your reviews. Good to know Manchero and Brothers still going strong.  Prices you quote, maybe apart from Buzz are very reasonable. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf