Author Topic: George Micheal  (Read 1123 times)

Offline karen

George Micheal
« on: December 03, 2006, 23:51:01 PM »
I wouldn't have said I was a big George Micheal fan although I enjoy some of his music so earlier this year when the tickets went on sale for his 25 live tour I managed to buy 2 on line. I also though it might be the last time he tours
(this seemed a challenge more than anything as I'd had never brought tickets on line before and didn't really expect to get any)
some 10 mins later and a dent in the plastic to the tune of 130 quid I wandered if it would be worth it.
Yesterday the day had arrived and to be honest if someone had wanted to buy the tickets I would have sold them.
If someone asked me today if I wanted to buy there tickets I'd snap the hand off, he really was fantastic the stage setting was the best I'd ever seen with some mind blowing special effects, my hubby worked in arena venues for 10 yrs and even he said it was spectacular.
He did a 2 hr show and sung almost all his hits some very moving as they were songs dedicated to people he had lost, it felt like I was at a private party that I had been priviledged to be invited to.
If anyone is lucky enough to see the 25live tour you won't be disapointed.

karen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf