Author Topic: Email from me.  (Read 1280 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Email from me.
« on: January 18, 2007, 11:50:42 AM »
Hi,

Quite a few of you (who were already in my address book)should have received an email from me today about a young girl we met in New York who has entered a song writing/video competition. I apologise if you deem it as spam but I can honestly say I did not get any adresses from CB - they were all in my hotmail address book.

For those interested I have reproduced the email, with the link to vote for her, below.

Stoop:

Hi everyone. Most of you know me but some might not quite remember me. I aplologise to anyone who is naffed off by this email or to anyone who has recieved it more than once (I just clicked on all my contacts - sorry)

Anyway, I've just got back from New York and we met a lovely girl in a diner/restaurant. It was one of these places where the waiters and waitresses perform for the customers. On leaving she popped her card in our hands which gave directions to her music both on myspace and itunes. I had a listen and I liked what I heard.

The crux is that she has entered a competition with VHI for one of her songs to be included in Hugh Grant's new film due out 14th Feb. The song she has entered is called " You Already Know" and she has made a video also. Have a listen.

She needs your votes - watch the video and then click on the STAR RATING to register your vote. CLICK THE 5TH STAR!!! THE VOTING ENDS 20TH JANUARY so there is not long left.

Let's see if we can help her become a star!!!

url:

http://www.musicandlyrics.talentload.tv/video/531/

CHEERS EVERYONE.

Stoop

:D
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 09:59:14 AM by stoop »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf