Author Topic: What will be open by Saturday??  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Melanie

What will be open by Saturday??
« on: March 27, 2007, 18:19:40 PM »
Hello there.....We're arriving in Ovacik on Saturday and wondered if anyone knew of any top eatery tips in Hisonaru which will be open this early in the season?

Many thanks,
Melanie

Offline sooty

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:36:17 AM »
The Piano Bar is excellent and is open all winter, also there are various places to eat and usually all are of the same standard.  The Four Seasons is apparently good value for money just above the roundabout on the right towards Fethiye and also Jitters is very good above the roundabout on the left going towards Fethiye.  Have a good holiday.  Most of the bars and restaurants are trying to open for this weekend but knowing the turks they probably wont make it!!!

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 17:17:12 PM »
Knowing the Turks they would.. generally, but cant see it this year... times running out and as I said it resembles a tip everywhere out there at the moment.
Festival Restaurant is open so is the Peppino,  both excellent

Offline Emvs2002

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 19:25:40 PM »
dont forget azda so if you cant find anywhere, which isnt likely, you can always buy some food from there and anything else you need

Offline eldestblade

• Barnsley, UK
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 17:28:50 PM »
whent up last easter was like a ghost town,couple of bars and a couple of resturants,there was more open in calis

Offline Stressed Eric

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 20:18:18 PM »
Hisaronu is getting quite busy. Theres a good choice of restaurants  open, including piano restaurant, The festival, Pizza peppino, Munchies, Abrakebabra, Shanghi blues, the Peking restaurant, Four seasons, Jitters, Daphnes, to name but a few. I understand from a good source that the traders in Hisaronu are aiming to be open by mid April this year, although by the looks of it the new shopping centre may be delayed.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 01:29:05 AM »
My friend has told me that they are slowly but surely opening up there.I have tried abrakebabra. best salad ive ever had. Not a diet it was just a hot day.

Offline brijen

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 11:23:02 AM »
Dragonara, and Fez bar open.try Morning Star in Ovacik always busy, good food and atmosphere. Seabreeze is open and heated pool.heated pool at Orka as well. Jen

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 19:53:03 PM »
where abouts is Orka? We are out three weeks saturday, and our complex pool doesnt get filled until 1st May, so may want to use this. We are situated right by the new football complex

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 19:54:31 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sue mac

where abouts is Orka? We are out three weeks saturday, and our complex pool doesnt get filled until 1st May, so may want to use this. We are situated right by the new football complex. and the seabreeze, where abouts it this, thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf