Author Topic: Pine Hill Hotel and Reef Bar  (Read 4046 times)

Offline Melek abli

Pine Hill Hotel and Reef Bar
« on: March 30, 2008, 16:18:08 PM »
Pine hill Restaurant and Reef Bar is a great night out. After eating at the poolside restaurant with its romantic ambience,well priced and good quality food (The menu is extensive and has something for everyones taste)you can enjoy the bars entertainment as you please. You can either join in the fun of dancing on the bar or singing kareoke or sit by the pool while others exert themselves. Staff are really friendly and we love it. If your teenage children want that lively night life and you want a calmer atmosphere then theres everything here for you all. The owner Sertan or Sonny as he is better known will ensure a good night is had by all. Why not pop in for a shady poolside lunch too!!

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 16:39:11 PM »
3 posts on the same Bar/Restaurant smells of an advert to me.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 16:50:57 PM »
Somewhat invalidates your other recommendations (IMO)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 17:07:21 PM »
Don't talk rubbish.

It's 5 posts, I deleted two of them.

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 19:48:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Don't talk rubbish.

It's 5 posts, I deleted two of them.

I have stayed at PH several times and regard Sertan and some of his staff as friends.
I too have given the place really good reviews as it has a really friendly atmosphere and a clientele who return year after year.  
We have not been back for two years as it was getting a bit 18-30 and it had gone downhill guest wise.  However we do still visit and keep up with the guys who are still there as well as the ones who have moved on.  Calis got one of the best -- Charlie from the Nil.
Last year we visited and it seemed to have quietened down a bit.  As always we got a brilliant welcome and were offered a lift back to Calis by the manager.
I really don't think this was anyone advertising just an enthusiastic guest spreading the word.  Been there done that:DAfter our first visit in May I went home and booked again for September.  That must sound familiar to some of you Calis folks???

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 19:59:09 PM »
I deleted posts 2 & 3, which were exact copy and pastes of post number 1, replying to Hisaronu related posts that died a year ago. If you have something good to say, say it, but don't say it 5 times.

Offline Melek abli

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 20:03:06 PM »
I feel a bit offended that 2 of my posts were deleted and it is by no means an advert but a recommendation. My family and i holidayed there for 3 yrs before we bought our apartment. We were treated so wonderfully that I just want to tell everyone so they can experience it too. I feel I almost owe it to the staff and friends we made there. we discovered Turkey and our dream. Is it that there are a select few here who can say as they please and the rest of us can shut up? Whats the point of my replying to peoples questions if they're gonna be deleted?

Offline Melek abli

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 20:07:37 PM »
Thanks Heather, thats exactly how it is! not sure I will continue to be enthusiastic mind you. Seems that this is a glorified chat room and its leader is having a bit of a power trip! Genuine news being posted by genuine person! don't know why I bothered. Thought this was a place to give and recieve useful info. seemingly only as it suits certain people.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 20:07:50 PM »
There were 3 posts that were all almost identical, which resurrected long since dormant topics. I deleted two of them because they added nothing to the first one and were therefore unnecessary.

It is nothing to do with select fews and others shutting up - if that were the case all five would have been deleted. You are free and welcome to make personal recommendations, and you have. Do you really think that hundreds of members want to read the same thing 5 times when they log on and check 'active topics'?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 20:16:26 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Melek abli

Seems that this is a glorified chat room and its leader is having a bit of a power trip!

Sorry our discussion forum doesn't meet you high standards. Your newbie insults are of no interest to me. You aren't the first to turn up four years late and criticise what we have here, and you won't be the last.

I take it you won't be coming back? That's the usual...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf