Author Topic: Halloween Party for kids in Hisaronu.  (Read 5196 times)

Offline minimoo

Halloween Party for kids in Hisaronu.
« on: September 09, 2009, 14:11:03 PM »
Hi all, after seeing the earlier posts today regarding halloween parties for children in the area, I asked scunner if he would mind if I posted about the party we do at out bar...many thanks for your agreement scunner.

The party will be at Cubana bar in Hisaronu, on the Kaya road, on Saturday 31st October 2009. I am still in the early planning stages for this year's party at the moment, but last year we had prizes for the best costume, party games, lots of sweets (of course) and scary music!!!

I will be away for the next few days (until Tuesday) but if anyone is interested, please e-mail me via my profile. I will post more details upon my return. Also if anyone has any ideas for novel halloween party games that they do not mind sharing, I would be most glad to hear them.

Many thanks, Minimoo

Offline sunnyd

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 14:17:48 PM »
See you there... :D

Offline minimoo

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 14:28:47 PM »
That's great Nikkie:D I will let you have more details when I get sorted.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 21:04:58 PM »
sounds good, we will be there with our three children

Offline minimoo

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 10:14:46 AM »
Ok here is the update on the Halloween party. The party will start at 7pm on Saturday 31st October at Cubana bar in Hisaronu. We will have children's games including a halloween treat hunt, mummifying competition etc. Best costume competition,with 3 age categories, ages 0 - 7, 8 - 14 and adults, with a prize for first place in each age group. For the adults we will have a halloween themed quiz, with a prize for the winning team and spooky cocktails. There will be an open buffet, priced at 5 lira per person. To enable us to cater properly for the buffet, we will need names and numbers by Saturday 24th October. Please contact me via my profile to book your places.

I have been asked about taxi prices for getting to Hisaronu from Calis, but had a thought that maybe, if we got aound 14 or 15 people all coming from Calis, we could arrange a minibus to collect and drop off at a central point. The cost for this size bus is usually around 120 lira, so if we get a big group, it works out much cheaper than taxis. If anyone is interested in doing this, or has any further questions, again, please contact me via my profile.

Many thanks for reading, Minimoo.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 15:05:11 PM by minimoo »

Offline doody

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 14:43:09 PM »
Hi all. Any more news on the halloween night minimoo? we are over on the 26th Oct for one week with my granddaughter.

Offline minimoo

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 15:55:15 PM »
Hi doody, still all go with the halloween party. Details are still the same as I posted before. I did mention in my previous post about organising a minibus from Calis, but have had no further bookings from anyone else in the area. If you want to come, I will need names and numbers by 24th October, and if you would like me to find out taxi prices for a return journey, please let me know.

Many thanks Minimoo.

Offline milliemars

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 08:29:42 AM »
Sent you an e-mail Amanda.....

Offline bluefox

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 09:09:22 AM »
A bus load of 14 troublemakers coming over from Kemer, Mandy. We will try to keep them under control!!

Offline minimoo

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 09:14:39 AM »
Thanks millimars. And thanks Bluefox.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Think I will be having a very bust couple of weeks getting sorted out.:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf