Author Topic: Park in Hisaronu  (Read 2319 times)

Offline Old Daffodil

Park in Hisaronu
« on: November 29, 2009, 14:30:17 PM »
I recently took some children to the park behind the Azda near Destan Construction. It is a lovely park but is being badly neglected and vandalised. There are swings and a slide/tree house for the children and a very modern toilet block which is completely unusable and needs major attention. The paths are strewn with glass and the grass could do with being trimmed.

I  do not know who is responsible for the maintenance of this park. In Ovacik we have parks and they are well cared for and much used. It is  a shame that such an attractive area which has obviously been well planned and constructed and contains lovely trees is not receiving the care it deserves. There are children in Hisaronu the same as Ovacik and I am sure that the facilities on offer would be well used if only it was cleaned up. Not only children would benefit either as it has seating areas for anyone to use.

Anyone know who is supposed to take care of the parks in Hisaronu, I would have thought it was the Belediye.

Offline minimoo

Park in Hisaronu
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 14:45:41 PM »
I think you are right Daffodil, the Belediye are supposed to attend to the park. Unfortunatley the one you are talking about has been in the same state for the last 3 or 4 years. It needs a good clean up and some decent facitities, then the local children and those on holiday will be able to use it. There are some really nice newer parks up in Ovacik now, but that does not mean we no longer need the one in Hisaronu.

Offline Old Daffodil

Park in Hisaronu
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 15:39:41 PM »
The public toilet which is in the park would be very useful. I for one would not mind making a small payment if I was using it and it was kept clean.

If I lived in the same area as the park I would go out there with a broom myself but it is really up to the Belediye. There are not many areas in Hisaronu for them to maintain so they could make more of an effort on this one.

I think that the way to get it sorted out would be for a group of local people to raise a petition and gather signatures.Is this one for the local residents association do you think?

Offline brianthegardener

Park in Hisaronu
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 16:41:07 PM »
i dont think Hisaronu has a residents association...or does it?

Offline Old Daffodil

Park in Hisaronu
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 17:15:35 PM »
Maybe it is the Ovacik association I am thinking of.

Does anyone want to make some suggestions about what can be done to save that park. I would like to take children to it sometimes and the toilets would be useful if they were in action, cleaning and mending them would be beyond my capabilities. I could sweep it up a bit and put the glass and leaves in bags but it needs proper care on a fairly regular basis.

Offline Linda

Park in Hisaronu
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 22:03:13 PM »
Daffodil - I have emailed you the contact details for the chairman of the residents assocation which, as far as I'm aware, includes both Hisaronu and Ovacik areas.

Offline Old Daffodil

Park in Hisaronu
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 08:30:50 AM »
Thanks Linda, I will go into my emails now.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf