Author Topic: Site Fees  (Read 1605 times)

Offline hydeaway

Site Fees
« on: January 31, 2010, 11:43:24 AM »
has anyone ever been asked by there maintance company to pay more as they cant get money out of one indivual. i never sign any agreement saying i would pay more if someone never paid ??

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Site Fees
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 11:50:40 AM »
If you're set up with a legally recognised management ie notarised decision book etc. you can take legal action against non payers, so this shouldn't be necessary

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Site Fees
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 12:01:31 PM »
Just swap sides and become one that refuses to pay Alan. Let the others cover your bit, they will automatically chip in of course! You need to tell them to sod off and force the non-payer to pay. Isn't that part of the job of a management company? To manage?

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Site Fees
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 13:53:22 PM »
Problem is that most of the companies that offer to "manage" complexes have something in the small print that if there are defaulters, the company can just walk away & do nowt

Offline hydeaway

Site Fees
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 14:15:27 PM »
my thoughts exactly scunner see the thing is as well liz is the other 9 appts nearly all add on other services to the company which to be honest they do a fantastic job so they get another £200 a year on top from each of us as well as the normal maintance

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Site Fees
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 14:26:33 PM »
Tell them if they want an extra £200 they can have it on a one year only offer, the offer being it is used to sue the non-payers.

Their way is going to cost you an extra £200 EVERY year.

Offline micky mouse

Site Fees
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 16:48:57 PM »
We have the same problem on our site due partly to none payers and every year our site fees go up but the site management do nothing to the ones that dont pay up.Think yourself abit lucky at present our fees are 1,500ytl a year and thats without being shafted for our electric which in my case is between 400 and 500ytl a year for a holiday home.Our agm is this month so god knows if they will increase it again this year.Ive stood up to all the committe and argued the point all the time but when you get hardly any back up from fellow british owners what can you do.And we have to pay intrest for late payments,they  billed me for 45ytl for one payment that was a few days over last year,but i have not and will not pay it.I now have to pay out for a lawyer to give me some much needed advice my opoion of turkey is going down hill fast,two many money grabers.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf