Author Topic: Park Aparthotel  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Nicki

« on: November 09, 2010, 12:09:37 PM »
Koray and Nicki have decided not to renew the lease at Park Aparthotel and would like to thank all of our friends and customers for your kind support and all the good times we've had together.  We are considering other options and will let CBF know what happens next.  In the meantime, very best wishes and here's to more good times to come!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Park Aparthotel
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 13:25:54 PM »
That's a little sad to hear Nicki, but of course you and Koray will know what is best for your future. We've had some truly great nights at Park Aparthotel and before that at Palms so I am sure you will both make a success of whatever and wherever you turn up at next.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Park Aparthotel
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 14:48:31 PM »
Oh what a shame, we will miss our local :( we have enjoyed so many wonderful times at the Park and Palms with you both.  Good luck for the future, will keep in touch.

Love Geoff and I  8)[:X]

Offline hubblebubbles

Park Aparthotel
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 18:17:28 PM »
Good luck to you both in whatever you decide to do .I know you have made many  good friends along the way who will be pleased to know if you ever start at another venue.

Offline lynnj

Park Aparthotel
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 12:31:52 PM »
HI Nicki
Only just heard you won't be open this saeson - That is sad news :(I had been looking forward to coming for a meal when we are over end of the month.

Have you opened anywhere else?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf