Author Topic: Very importend for are  (Read 7982 times)

Offline Sandrats

• Askam-in Furness, UK
Very importend for are
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 14:39:53 PM »
A lot of statements made about this mobile phone installtion (which is what it is), on this property.  
A few simple facts and I stress the word facts.  
They do not emit radiation - complete urban myth.  
They do not cause cancer (or any other related illness).  
They radiate non ionising radio waves.  
Non ionising means they do not cause cancers.  
The World Health Organisation (WHO)has spent an inordiante amount of time and money and now have stopped investigating these installation as their research is conclusive (dozens of other courties inc UK ran similar studies and all with stunningly similar results), they do not cause cancers.  Virtually all research now is directed at the handsets, remember your mobile is a radio transmitter and you hold it as close to your brain as you can (generally speaking).  A new phone in the UK now comes with a health warning - do not use for more than 20 mins at a time, do not children under 8 use them at all.
This is all scaremongering, and nothing less, they only thing dangerous about that installation is if it falls off the roof and lands on you.  The exclusion zones - the area in front of the antenna that you should not go extend for 2m, and even then (and I have) if you go infront you dont die - not even a little bit.
Remember this if nothing else in the UK there are many many radio waves passing through your body as you read this, such as Radio's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 every taxi network, the police/fire/ambulance networks Five, yes five mobile phone networks, naturally occuring radio waves from the sun (what do you think sunburn is cused by), BBC1, BBC2 ITV channels (all of them) how many satalite channels? the military networks, the public radar system, the military radar system to mention just a few, and lets not forget the moniter you are looking at now - yes it emits radio waves as well as your TV, and every games consul, every laptop, your hoover, and dont forget your microwave whilst your at it.

Guess what I do for a living!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Very importend for are
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2011, 15:36:41 PM »
Sell telecommiunication equipment?:D

Thanks for that valuable information, hopefully it will put some peoples mind at rest but I fear not... ;)

Offline Sandrats

• Askam-in Furness, UK
Very importend for are
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2011, 13:20:11 PM »
Im the man that finds places to put the installations, and honestly have been in telecoms for 37 years now and would not claim to be any sort of expert but they have been researched again and again, but as you say it will not put everyones mind at rest.

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
Very importend for are
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 12:23:03 PM »
well stated, and informational facts at last cheers Ian the beers are on you

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Very importend for are
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2011, 12:36:01 PM »
I seem to recall cigarettes were once thought to be good for you.

I'm sure the mobile phone/mast saga will go on and on and eventually the truth will emerge.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf