Author Topic: School Fete-crafty peop's etc!  (Read 2498 times)

Offline crystalgirl

« on: March 11, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »
Hi all
There is going to be a school fete at Oludeniz school on the 10th April 11 to 2, if you would like a stall selling your handmade bits please can you let me know, and I will put your name down.  15 lira including tables.  Should be a lovely day, with activities for the kids to do, cakes, cay, raffles, tomboles, let me know if you would like to have a table, and raise some money for the school!
Thanks so much
Tammy

Offline superpp

School Fete-crafty peop's etc!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 18:36:28 PM »
where is the school?

Offline crystalgirl

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 19:35:53 PM »
In a nutshell you have taking a turning right before you get to the car park where they have the monday market in Hisaronu, and its down that way, of course I will give better directions nearer the time!!

Offline crystalgirl

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 05:20:31 AM »
Come on guys this is to raise money for a local school, and they should be supported just for TRYING.  We are expecting it to be nice few hours, and we are expecting good turn out of Turkish and English people-so come on crafty people where are you?

Offline Julesp

School Fete-crafty peop's etc!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 10:54:50 AM »
Hi Tammy We at FiG are having a craft fair this Wednesday on Fethiye seafront, if you give me contact details, price, times etc for your event I can try to ask some of the stall holders there if they would like a stall at your event, thats if im not as busy as I was at our last one! or why not come down and speak to some yourself, many of these people are glad to have another venue where they can sell their goods

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf