Author Topic: Tugay Hotel  (Read 4741 times)

Offline crustybum

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 14:16:11 PM »
Due to arrive at the Tugay in about 6 weeks....have struggled to find a bad word about it!

Chris 8)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 15:59:44 PM »
We couldn't fault it or the service from the staff. Small and friebdly..........just as we like it!

Offline mammamammon

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 20:16:19 PM »
Spent a great week there kat year in May. Just booked to return in July. Great people. Great place

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 23:13:29 PM »
Is this the same Hotel Tugay that told janice1971 husband that if they were Turkish the price they paid for their room through Travel Republic wouldn't apply...

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}41830&

Offline tonyb

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2011, 08:34:21 AM »
Lovely hotel,arrive there at 21.00 tonight. Can't wait .Nichola,am I right in assuming that the price is cheaper if you're Turkish , because I went onto a Turkish website(Turkeybeds)& their price was the same as TR's at the time we booked.If it is cheaper if your Turkish, I really don't see how they could make a profit or do they charge nationals the booking direct rate, which is more expensive ?

Offline Janice1971

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 09:06:28 AM »
Hi Nichola, yes it is the same hotel, the price would have been more expensive if we had been Turkish!  Glad to hear such good reports after having a bad start with the booking!

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 09:08:26 AM »
Interesting issue. TR's prices are really cheap for this hotel, but then again, Tugay must have accepted those prices when registering with them. He told me in April, that he is getting a lot of business through TR this year and seemed happy with this. We were checking for September with him, and he was already very busy with advanced bookings through TR.
:D

Offline Janice1971

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 10:07:37 AM »
Well he was really rude to my husband, in fact he put the phone down on him, TR called us to say that he wanted to know our nationality, even TC said that this wasnt a normal question, he knew that we were coming from the UK as they have our addressn details etc

Offline laurack

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 23:51:58 PM »
You have got us a bit worried now! We are here in August and all seems great on Trip Advisor!!!!!!We love this end and all the reviews seem great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline laurack

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 00:00:01 AM »
This may be a bit niave , but when you book through Travel Republic do you pay for all up front or do you pay for the hotel when you get there?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf