Author Topic: oykun hotel  (Read 6012 times)

Offline clair

• Uttoxeter, UK
oykun hotel
« on: June 03, 2011, 21:09:31 PM »
hi me, my husband and our daughter who is 2 are havin our holiday in the oykun hotel this year, i have heard many good reports about the hotel but would like to know how child friendly it is and also what is avalible to keep her entertained .
is there anything else in calis that could also entertain her
thankx :D

Offline kizkucuk

oykun hotel
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 09:02:36 AM »
there are 2 pools at the hotel - one that atracts families and lots of kids that has all sorts of inflateable things around it and a quieter one mostly adults and older children.  There is an aqua park in Calis.  Children always get a warm welcome in Turkey and I'm sure she will enjoy having a fuss made of her everyday  :-)

Offline majorca36

oykun hotel
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 19:58:37 PM »
I have a special needs son who is 15 and we stayed at the oykun last year and i have to say they were fantastic with him so much so we are going back again this year and we have never been back to the same place twice before.
My husband took my son to the water park so i cant comment on what it is like there but the turkish people are lovely and they will love you and your family feel very welcome.

Offline clair

• Uttoxeter, UK
oykun hotel
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 21:23:47 PM »
Thank you for you replys feel a bit more at ease about it now :-)

Offline bebe

oykun hotel
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 14:48:29 PM »
My family with two children - one 18 months, one 12 years are also going to the Oykun this year. Have heard so many good things about it I really can't wait to get there!  Pouring with rain here at the moment!!!

Offline nickynurse

oykun hotel
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 14:11:51 PM »
Hi,
ive just booked a holiday at the Harman Hotel.  Can anyone tell mewhat it is like please?  It looks lovely, but I know some places are not always what they seem.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
oykun hotel
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 15:35:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nickynurse

Hi,
ive just booked a holiday at the Harman Hotel.  Can anyone tell mewhat it is like please?  It looks lovely, but I know some places are not always what they seem.

Hi Nicky the Harman is a very nice hotel, freindly staff, large pool area, a short stroll to the beach and 3 mins away from the water park

Offline nickynurse

oykun hotel
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2011, 15:56:31 PM »
Thanks Mark.  I havnt read such ood reviews of it and was just wondering if I had made a huge mistake.  Whereabouts is it?  Someone said it was in the middle of a housing estate?????  Have you ever stayed there yourself Mark?

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
oykun hotel
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2011, 16:43:51 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nickynurse

Thanks Mark.  I havnt read such ood reviews of it and was just wondering if I had made a huge mistake.  Whereabouts is it?  Someone said it was in the middle of a housing estate?????  Have you ever stayed there yourself Mark?

Not stayed there but have been for drinks and charity functions there
It is on a side road opposite the Aqua Park

Offline Patty

• Poster
oykun hotel
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2011, 17:04:35 PM »
I've stayed at Harman and it would always be my first choice of hotels,
Whenever we are in Calis we spend days/evenings here, food and drink is good and the pool area is lovely.
Do not worry i'm sure you'll love the hotel

Regards
Patty

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf