Author Topic: Book Hotels - Compare Calis Beach & Fethiye Hotels  (Read 9241 times)

Offline ronzk1

Book Hotels - Compare Calis Beach & Fethiye Hotels
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 09:41:57 AM »
Looks great Keith. Will be very useful to us when we eventually sell our villa! :)

Offline jan deli

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 15:52:54 PM »
Thanks Keith for your reply, just had a quick look examples are Travel Rebublic ie Area Hotel,and Hotels4u select any hotel click on more info then you see price for EU passport holders only.Not sure if this is legal but will keep looking, or i'll just have a few nights on my own he can go to his mothers !!!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2011, 16:05:57 PM »
I wonder if it is the opposite to exculsion - maybe it is so they can command a higher price from non-EU customers (e.g. rich Russians)?

Offline Kentcabbie

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 17:25:05 PM »
Just looked at the site ,looked good ,but we were looking at Bahar Hotel for September and its not on this site, can only find it on olimpic holidays but they hasve had bad press over flights so wondered if  anyone knew of another booking agent,Thanks. Rog.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 17:33:46 PM »
What dates exactly Roger? When I check for the Bahar I get Hotels4u for September (and no Olympic). The dates I used were 19th-26th.

Offline Kentcabbie

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 01:10:38 AM »
Yes looking at 18th to link with monarch flight, 14 nights ,early flight arriving midday. return 12.50 local. good time good price.Rog

Offline Kentcabbie

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2012, 01:19:06 AM »
Tried looking on Hotels4u keeps giving me Bahar apts Icmeler,despite the fact i put Calis Beach after it, ce la vie.

Offline artie

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 19:43:54 PM »
Has anybody used Booking.com before.I have never used them and notice you give them your credit card details and then pay the hotel when you get there.I get a bit worried about this and dont like giving my credit card details out unless i am actually buying something there and then.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 19:50:40 PM »
Many times Artie - they are one of the best in my opinion. Yes you give your credit card details to reserve the room but they don't take payment then - it's just in case you don't show up (they normally state they charge one night's rate for no shows, as a hotel does too). You pay when you check out, to the hotel directly. They are a massive company so I wouldn't worry about giving your details. I've never once had a problem with payment and I've used them for quite a few years.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 15:03:00 PM »
all a my liiiife I haf suffered the discrimination, not enuff we must leave our dear homeland in the great Grub famine, endure the perilous journey accross the seas, (the Russian vomiting -- was Sergei -- he have weak stomach -- and he moults!) to a cold and Hostile land.

That my poor grandafther have to offer Muskrat comparisons in the back streets of St Petersburg in constant danger, that the Bolshyeviks take our Castle !!

Now we are persecuted in Calis and we never even go there!

Alexander Orlov
 :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf