Author Topic: One Bed House in Paspatur for Rent  (Read 1602 times)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
One Bed House in Paspatur for Rent
« on: April 25, 2012, 22:14:56 PM »
One bed converted fishermans cottage located in the Paspatur (just behind Pasa kebab) for rent. It is a two minute walk (uphill!) from the Megri Locanta or a one minute walk from Pasa Kebab.

Approx 75m2 internally split across two levels and consisting of bedroom, large lounge/dining area and open plan kitchen. Utility room, shower room and WC located one level down. All internal walls have been recently decorated and the AC recently serviced ready for the Summer.

In addition to the above, there is a good sized roof terrace with sea views across the bay and a further shady terrace at ground level.

All white goods are provided and the rest is semi furnished - bed, wardrobe, settee, dining table etc. There is a telephone line that can be reconnected and the cabling for satellite TV in place.

Monthly rental 375TL + deposit.

Email for further info or to arrange viewing.

JF
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 23:23:29 PM by Anne »

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 11:32:21 AM »
A couple of folks have contacted me through another forum saying they've emailed me through CBF but haven't received a reply.  It looks like the forum email is playing up again so if still interested (you know who you are!) email using the MSN Messenger address in my profile here.  

Click my username on the left to view profile.

JF

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 18:01:26 PM »
Property now rented, thanks for the interest.

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf