Author Topic: Moving into area  (Read 3516 times)

Offline Viv

• Newly Registered
Moving into area
« on: December 11, 2012, 19:08:49 PM »
Hi everyone, just joined and looking to move into the area.  Does anyone know of a long term rental available needs to be pet friendly.  Very much aware of difficulities taking on pet owners ,  my landlord will answer any questions if this will give peace of mind.  Will be very grateful of any help whatsoever.

Offline Harmless

Re: Moving into area
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 08:47:02 AM »
There ıs a group on facebook, buy sell rent property fethiye, you could post on there and also a fethiye ex pats page there too.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 14:41:43 PM »
Or you could try Interturk Estate Agency, as they do long term rentals. Sometimes there are current (as opposed to the ones that have been there since Adam were a lad!) adverts in Land of Lights, the free local English language newspaper.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 16:28:34 PM »
Viv it might help your cause where people are not tied up with agencies or facebook etc. if you were to set out a quick outline of your requirements such as desired area/s; villa or apartment; number of bedrooms etc.  Good luck with your search.

Offline Viv

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 20:06:55 PM »
Thank you guys for advice,  I have been checking Land of Lights and been on to Interturk. Area is not so much of an issue as long as near to bus and shops.  My max is 850 lira so again apartment or villa not fussed about having a pool.  My main concern is somewhere suitable for my dogs.  I have been so lucky where I am at the moment, my landlord took me on, was over from the UK this summer and I am sure would be happy to answer any questions on my rating as a tenant if it was to give peace of mind. Thanks again for all your help ,  its a bit of a minefield , I really appreciate all your coments   :)

Offline Viv

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 18:42:35 PM »
Hi someone on this site  emailed me and I managed to delete please please email me again..... think I had a senior moment  >:(  In Fethiye tomorrow my mob no is 0534 4648 2529  I'm very interested ..

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 18:46:23 PM »
If they messaged you via the forum, it should still be in your message box - check "My Messages" in the blue menu bar above.

Offline Viv

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 19:54:52 PM »
Hi Scunner, tried that but nothing there,  so anoyed with myself , what a twerp, lets hope they come back to me.  Thanks for that, you guy's on here are absolute stars.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 13:48:56 PM »
Viv have sent 2 emails no reply yet also cannot get you on phone are you still interested.
                                                         Lance

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 15:04:03 PM »
I think I may be able to help here.

Private messages from forum members MUST be replied to ON THE FORUM. If you reply to the email that tells you there is a message waiting, the email will NOT get to the recipient. The email is only to tell you to come to CBF as you have a message.

In other words, don't reply to a new message email, come here (to "My Messages" above) and reply in there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf