Author Topic: Gunluclu Beach  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Rakimonster

Gunluclu Beach
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 12:40:45 PM »
Thanks peeps , it partly answers my question, I was wondering if I was to go to the marina at Fethiye & then turn left, towards Olu Deniz, following the seafront on foot, how soon would I come across an area, i.e, a platform or beach where I could gain access to the sea for a swim, I know that I could technically jump in at the marina, but not sure how safe it would be with the boats coming & going. I'm coming over in a few weeks & can't wait to get into the lovely med.
Dave

Offline Sinbad

Gunluclu Beach
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 07:48:51 AM »
Hi Dave

We keep our boat at the marina and often swim in the area of it and the turtle is quiet happy there.
Your best bet would be to possibly to the hotel on the complex and try to go off there where there might not be so many boats - plus you can get served a beer the minute you get out of the water!
There are a couple of hotels further up towards the end of the bay but don't try using the Coast Guard place!
Right at the end of the bay where the small boat repair yard is I would give that area a miss

Offline Rakimonster

Gunluclu Beach
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 15:24:28 PM »
Cheers Sinbad

Offline Fettlers

• Warrington, UK
Gunluclu Beach
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2005, 23:04:43 PM »
Hi Dave
If you surf the net and type in olu deniz then search, many web sites come up including one called olu deniz.com { I think!},it's a bit like calis beach home page and there is info about local beaches on there. Hope this helps  Debbie

Offline Fettlers

• Warrington, UK
Gunluclu Beach
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2005, 23:43:16 PM »
Dave,
Just had a look, it's www.oludeniz beach.com and it's under places to see and there's a link for near bye beaches   Debbie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf