Author Topic: Internet Charges  (Read 2926 times)

Offline billy3107

Internet Charges
« on: September 15, 2013, 10:12:16 AM »
I have the 50g limitsiz package with TT Net I am not here all the time and I pay 62lira per month, my last bill I was charged 72 lira I presume it is because I downloaded over the 50 g limit.I was under the impression that they cut your speed down after you exceed your download limit.Is this correct or do you pay a premium rate or do they charge you the rate for the next limitsiz package with a larger download.Has anyone encountered this before?

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
Re: Internet Charges
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 20:40:42 PM »
Hi
are you all so paying for a phone  connection as well as these days you do not net a phone connection you are right in what you say you get a speed drop to 3meg if you go over you 50 gig download  i have totally unlimited and pay around 125tl per month

Offline quackers

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 05:38:10 AM »
I have had 8g umlimited for 4 years and pay 66tl a month.

Offline billy3107

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 07:23:32 AM »
Thanks both for your replies Think I need to see them its been 62 lira for the past twelve months now its 70 something according to the tt net website it should be 62 lira with no phone .EchoStar have you got a phone because the totally unlimited package without a phone according to there website should be 119 lira

Offline billy3107

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 18:28:36 PM »
Sorted at the main tt net building my discounted 12 month contract has run out the correct price for 50 g limitsiz is 77 lira per month 79lira with a phone New contract same adsl number no need to mess about with my direct debit different provider 50 g limitsiz package that drops to 3 meg if you exceed the download limit 59 lira per month without a phone

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 07:01:59 AM »
Quakers I would call them and see what deals they can offer you as that sounds steep to me for so long, they usually can offer a discounted years service on a 2 year contract.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 08:03:34 AM »
We went into the Fethiye office in May and took out a 2 year contract as our old one had expired.

Nothing to pay for first 2 months, then 44 tl plus 3 tl for the new modem for the first year.
Then Year 2 it will change to 63tl for 10 months, then the last 2 months free.

It's 50gb unlimited. But has fair usage policy... And this month we've gone over and speed dropped to less than 1mb.

Someone on expat forum said you can phone up and get it increased.

Rang yesterday, we have to pay 1tl extra a month to get 100gb, package its called unlimited plus.
But..... The standard price for year 2 on this deal is 93tl, so on 2nd may next year I need to phone them and ask to be dropped back down to 50gb at 63 tl as I personally feel this should be sufficient and John will have to stop downloading so many crap tv series!

These prices don't include the telephone, which I think is about. 25tl a month.

I have to say every time I call them I'm so impressed at the service, really excellent, apart from the lady the other day who wanted me to attach a wire to test my modem speed and said there was nothing wrong with my phone line.
The next day I called again and someone different explained that the speed had dropped because of the fair usage policy.

Within minutes of upgrading to unlimited plus over the phone our speed went back up to almost 7mb.
I always have visions of someone with a little dial with our phone number on it.

Customer service is 4440375 press 99 for English.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf