Author Topic: Which chemists are open this weekend?  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Marggie

Which chemists are open this weekend?
« on: October 18, 2013, 18:07:46 PM »
Walked all round Fethiye this afternoon and could not find one chemist open.  Does anyone know which chemist is open tomorrow and Sunday?  Couldn't believe that out of all the chemists around the Esnaf, there was not one open, all the chemists have been closed from Monday lunch time and I think only open again on Monday 21 October.   Grateful for any info. 

Offline lissa

Re: Which chemists are open this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 19:42:21 PM »
Should be a notice in chemists stating which on will be open tomorrow and sunday.I know not all of them near to Esnaf have this info in the window, but at least one should have. Or, go to the Tourism desk in Esnaf tomorrow and ask which is the duty chemist? You have will have to go into the hospital via the emergency entrance though and walk through to the other end as the doors near to More café will be shut.

Offline lissa

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 19:45:26 PM »
Ah, just looked at Esnaf website and it tells you which chemists are open tomorrow. I just put duty chemist in Fethiye tomorrow into search and it can up.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 08:50:39 AM »
For anybody who needs a chemist today, the two who are open are:

Deva, 297b Adnan Menderes Blv. Arkarca.

Gumus, 9 Akdeniz Caddesi, Kesikkapi Mah.

Although the duty chemists are shown on the Esnaf Site it is only for the current day.

Can anybody advise where these are?

I think the first one is on the Gunlukbasi Dolmus route to Fethiye.  I googled it  and it is on the same road as the original Kipa but I think the Calis end??

Anyone know where Kesikkapi Mah is?   Akdeniz Caddesi, Fethiye is not showing up on google maps.

Cheers guys.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf