Author Topic: Hi just introducing myself  (Read 1926 times)

Offline GillieC

• Newly Registered
Hi just introducing myself
« on: January 20, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »
 Hi just joining the forum. Came to Calis last year with my partner and 4 year old, coming back in May but will just be me and my partner, as have managed to find a Maggie sitter for a week, plus its my partners 40th birthday  :o just checking out things before we come.
So my name is Gill, and my partners name is Kaz, we are staying at the Nevada Spa where we stayed last year. It was really hot when we came in June so with a 4 year old did not actually do that much ..... the markets, fethiye and the mud baths tour at Dalaman (although had been there before). looking forward to doing lots more this time and will also be checking out some restaurants too, so any recommendations appreciated. Looking forward to some warmth, its v frosty looking out my window at the mo. Bring on may.

Offline Menthol

Re: Hi just introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 12:17:28 PM »
Welcome GillieC!

You must go to Olu Deniz - a couple of cheap and easy (and very interesting) dolmus rides away from Calis.

Have a wonderful time in May!

Offline Bevsie56

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 13:24:40 PM »
Hi Gill and Kaz, when you return restaurants worth visiting are numerous, Mosaic Bahce in Fethiye behind Domino Pizza is delight, food is is excellent and you are made very welcome, the price is very reasonable, for a special nigh and if you like seafood Girida on the kordon half way between Fethiye and Calis i fantastic, aliitle more expensive but not massively so but well worth the bit extra. Am sure you will get many more recommendations as there are just loads of good places to eat but these two will get your mouths watering. Enjoy your hols in Calis.

Offline angela

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 14:00:06 PM »
Hi Gill welcome to the mad...... sorry, I meant welcome to the forum of course!!

Offline GillieC

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 22:35:46 PM »
Thank you   :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 23:07:39 PM »
hi and welcome you will find the may weather slightly  cooler then june

Offline patrice