Author Topic: Villa wanted  (Read 2635 times)

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
Villa wanted
« on: March 06, 2014, 21:04:44 PM »
sadly after only 2 months in the Villa we are curently living ( me and Jo ) our landlady decided to sell the villa. I dont think she will get what she is asking for but we dont wanna risk and find another place to move in before busy summer season starts. So we are looking for fully furnished long term villa to rent in Calis and not too far from VoJo's hopefully. if you got one or know someone who does please do pass the details to us either here or VoJo's Facebook page. Thanks a lot

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Villa wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 12:26:29 PM »
If you have a written contract agreement then your landlady cannot ask you move out before the end of the term of the contract. And likewise you are bound to the end of the contract too.

I understand you may now want to move anyway but this can buy you as much time as you need to find something else you really like.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 14:12:17 PM »
is catalerik too far

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 15:46:54 PM »
owner lady was a friend and never thought this would happen and also she was hardly around here so never got the chance to do the contract and yeah you are right we dont want to live there anymore.

Because we dont have a car just yet so it has to be in a walking distance from the beach front.. :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf