Author Topic: Coconut Oil  (Read 13954 times)

Offline sadler

Re: Coconut Oil
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2014, 12:31:17 PM »
Hi Nichola yes I am Still pulling!  I have been since this thread first started and previously used tooth whitener from my dentist, but have not used it since using the oil and it seems to be maintaining the same shade! Perhaps you should be doing it for longer periods then you wouldn't be able to put food into your mouth, the only way I know of to loose that tummy wobble!  ;D ;D ;D :o

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2014, 12:47:35 PM »
hahha very funny   :)

I have cut out all bread, cakes, biscuits (apart from the ginger nuts people so kindly brought over for me), sweets and chocolate for the past few months and have lost about 3-4 kilos but even when I was down to 8 and a half stone after my trip to India and I looked like an advert for feeding the starving, I was still regularly asked if I was pregnant  :o

Offline sadler

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2014, 12:50:32 PM »
Have you tried Pilates? Very good for toning those core muscles and improving the stature (not implying that you need to). :o

Offline yabanci

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2014, 13:47:25 PM »

PS an Efes on me to the first person that can name that beach    :)

Skeggy.  ;)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2014, 13:51:44 PM »
Nope, there is a distinctive landmark in the photo and if you have been to that beach I'm sure you will recognize it.

Offline tractor boy

• alfiebabe1@aol.com
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2014, 15:03:16 PM »
Hi Nicola is it Mawgan Porth in Cornwall

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2014, 15:37:50 PM »
Yep, many happy childhood holidays spent on that beach.

Let me know next time you're in Fethiye and I'll have an ice cold Efes waiting for you   :)

Offline Lotty

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2014, 16:00:20 PM »
Yes I'm still pulling too, but not every day. I also only use a heaped tsp rather than tbspn. I'm sure it's enough. The best time for me to do it is when I do the crossword in the morning! I just don't think about it and the time goes quickly. I don't know about whitening, but I just like feeling that I'm doing myself some good by getting rid of all the invisible mouth bacteria. I don't cook with it but I use Rape Seed Oil which is also highly recommended as a very healthy option. Google it.   ;)

Offline sadler

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2014, 16:31:10 PM »
I did read in the daily mail one day (believe it or not) that coconut oil is very good for curing halitosis so it is good to know that I can talk to my Grandchildren without knocking them out! Apparently it deals with the  bacteria which is deposited between our teeth.  Now there is something to celebrate!

Offline sadler

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2014, 16:49:32 PM »
Also lotto if you want rape seed oil come to my house. We had a field of it not ten feet away from our door. The farmers here are growing it as it is easier than potatoes as it does not need gallons of water. We live in the driest part of the country and a couple of miles from us is a village which is classed as a desert because the rain fall is so low! Sorry have gone off thread here!   ;)  ;)  :) :o ;D ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf