Author Topic: kaan hotel  (Read 7144 times)

Offline Bodyshine

• Newly Registered
kaan hotel
« on: May 19, 2014, 17:25:12 PM »
can anyone tell me exactly where the kaan hotel is please

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
Re: kaan hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 17:44:36 PM »
Head away from the beach straight up towards Gunlukbashi, past Ayden Pide and kamalkara restaurant.Its on the left hand side  :)

Offline Steve A

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 18:28:11 PM »
Go up bmb Past Ayden Pide to the next junction,there is a market on either side.Take a left past The Palms and the Kelebek,then take a left at the next junction and the Kaan is about 50 yds on your left

Offline TeresaH

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 19:01:12 PM »
I have booked The Kaan Hotel for August , I went to the Sunday market on a dolmus last year I was staying at the Seastar.Are there any short cuts from say where the water taxis go from? I think I may have boobed a bit , I have told my husband it's about same distance to beach as last year oops!!! When you say up to the Aydon pride I cannot place that at all.If I walk up to first really busy junction away from beach , turn left here , is that where you mean?

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 20:57:05 PM »
no - that's the Dolphinless Roundabout. Go straight over and that road is Baris Manco Boulevard or what's become known as BMB for short. Keep on BMB for about a quarter of a mile and you will get  to a crossroads with Aydin Pide on the left hand corner. The street that crosses BMB at this point is called Yerguzlar Street, turn left and then take your next right by the communal bins, the Kaan Hotel is down that road about 500yds on your right.

Offline TeresaH

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2014, 22:06:43 PM »
Thanks for the directions , we never walked past the dolphin less roundabout. I think I may have misjudged the distance slightly. Never mind we said we needed more exercise and it seemed a very popular hotel.Just looking forward to coming to Calis again , loved it last year !

Offline Lynn25

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 17:31:27 PM »
Was about to ask the same question so thanks, also looking at booking for August but don't want to finalize plans until passport arrives! Kaan has very good reviews but we were also considering Seketur, Harman or Golden Moon if anyone can advise on which would be the best bet?? We usually stay in a villa or apartment and have only ever stayed in a hotel there for 5 days so a bit wary and want to make sure we get it right.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 17:34:28 PM »
GoldenMoon is very good only 2 mins walk off the front, Harman is good also but 10 mins away. I have had family stay at the GoldenMoon many times over the last 10 years never had any problems.

Offline Lynn25

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 17:39:11 PM »
Thanks KaraokeMark.  We have a provisional booking at the Golden Moon and location and everything is excellent, was just a bit concerned about being that close to the canal, what with the mozzies loving to feast on me  :( considering the distance to the Kaan, we may stick with plan A and the Golden Moon.  Roll on next month.....if passport ever arrives!!!

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 18:00:27 PM »
I have never known the canal be a problem, it is all concrete now, so not many mozzies about.
Mark

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf