Author Topic: Where is your residence permit?  (Read 2086 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Where is your residence permit?
« on: May 22, 2014, 12:07:11 PM »
Undelivered Residence Permits are being held for one week at the PTT sorting office round the back of Otogar and then being taken to the Passport Police for collection. Apparently they have lots awaiting collection.

If you are waiting for a new Resident Permit. Go in person, with your passport, to the sorting office, if it's not there, they will advise you if it's been sent to the police station.

Copied from Facebook posted by Lynda, wife of Yakup who has helped many people apply for their new permits, based on information given to them by the PTT who popped around to tell them.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Where is your residence permit?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 10:12:17 AM »
Quite why the PTT cannot deliver the lot to the Passport Police to enable collection a week earlier is beyond me..OIT

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 15:33:24 PM »
Excuse my ignorance which otogar is this behind and some rough idea where this is please?

Thanks

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 16:48:02 PM »
The otogar is the bus station for the big buses (not dolmuş) and the PTT is behind and to the left of Carrefour as you face Carrefour.

At the junction where you turn right by the petrol station coming out of Fethiye as if you were heading up to Taşyaka its about 100 metres on your right, for back entrance take the second right or for front entrance take the first right and go into the car parking area for buses behind Carrefour.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf