Author Topic: RTE Blames 'The West' for the Paris Masssacre  (Read 3046 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
RTE Blames 'The West' for the Paris Masssacre
« on: January 13, 2015, 21:47:14 PM »
The President of Turkey has suggested French security forces are to blame for the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris last week, since the culprits had recently served prison sentences.

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan accused the West of 'playing games with the Islamic world', warning fellow Muslims to be 'aware'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908358/Turkish-president-accuses-West-Charlie-Hebdo-attacks-deliberately-blaming-Muslims-conspiracy-theories-sweep-Internet-accusing-Israel-orchestrating-it.html

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: RTE Blames 'The West' for the Paris Masssacre
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 23:43:33 PM »
The day after the shooting one of his ministers said it was" staged " to show Muslims in a bad light.

He said there wasn't enough blood, their guns were pointing in the wrong direction and there wasn't enough traffic.!!

RTE is showing his "Anti West"  and" I want to lead the Muslims "tendencies more and more now.  Worrying.!

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 23:47:36 PM »
I think Turkey's aspirations of joining the EU have died now that he's at the helm. Still happy to take subsidies though.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 23:54:11 PM »
I understand it. Muslims are being blamed for everything and it's not fair to blame them for everything. It's Israel that should be blamed for everything. Is that right?

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 00:33:48 AM »
It makes you wonder just what Isreal WILL do about this.

Given that one of the quotes from the funeral of the 4 Jews being buried at The Mount of Olives was "Today is for the tears. Tomorrow for the response"

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 02:24:52 AM »
Remember Operations "Wrath of God" and "Spring of Youth" that the Israelis instigated following the Munich Massacre in 1972.

I bet they already have their targets in the crosshairs.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 09:04:40 AM »
    Politicians have a lot to account for,-------------------but see themselves as unaccountable.         >:(

Offline Old Nick

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »
I was shown this article last evening via a member of Facebook.  Whilst a lot of the responses were obviously emotion lead, I am loathed to say that I can empathise with a lot of their fears and worries.  My sister recently sold her property in Calis, for reasons other than political, but I must say that I am very relieved that she has as I can only see problems for the ex-pats living in Turkey in the not too distant future. :(  (for those who want to look this up on Facebook, it was in the Ex-pats group).

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 10:46:05 AM »
If the Palestinian 'problem' was resolved then tensions will ease across the muslim  world including Turkey .. but I am afraid that will not happen as the Palestinians will never be able to give enough to satisfy what has become in the last thirty years a very nasty right wing militaristic zionist state.  Sadly all of which are component parts with vested interests in ensuring Israel will never settle the issue in any meaningful way.

Having said that Israel and the liberal West (but also include both Russia and China in this with their particular muslim problems) will never be able to give, or agree enough - short of conversion or death - to satisfy the lunatic fringe of the Sunni, and indeed the Shia wings of Islam.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 11:59:56 AM »
Following the Turkish Prime Minister marching in Paris for press freedom, police this morning
raided Turkish printing works and ensured the removal of all front pages of Charlie Ebdo magazines.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf