Author Topic: Hi Again  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Janette Din

Hi Again
« on: February 22, 2015, 19:54:47 PM »
 I went to Calis from 2009 to 2012 staying at the Mutlu Hotel and then in a villa at Lissa Links. We had a break away going to Dalyan but are returning again this year to lissa links.I found lots of great information on this site so hope to start asking questions again soon as I'm sure some things have changed since 2012. Thanks Jan  :)  :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Re: Hi Again
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 22:59:05 PM »
nice to have you onboard ask away

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 08:15:07 AM »
Welcome back Jan

Offline heatherhanum

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 14:48:21 PM »
Welcome back x

Offline mugla girl

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 10:47:28 AM »
Hi,agein.I im the member off this Forum since 2011.Because,my frend Glaoria has recomendet to me,to contact with more people in the area.I hope you are still in this Forum Gloria.Since you moved back to England,never had a chance to see you agein.Hope that you and your Family is happy.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 13:23:51 PM »
I went to Calis from 2009 to 2012 staying at the Mutlu Hotel and then in a villa at Lissa Links. We had a break away going to Dalyan but are returning again this year to lissa links.I found lots of great information on this site so hope to start asking questions again soon as I'm sure some things have changed since 2012. Thanks Jan    :)    :)
  Yep, one thing that has definitely changed is.............................................the price of Efes !! I don't know how much it is, but if you hang on a wee while, I'm sure some-one will come along and tell you, if you are interested, that is !!  8)   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf