Author Topic: Three missing girls  (Read 7283 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Three missing girls
« on: February 23, 2015, 12:33:01 PM »

Three Muslim girls have bought plane tickets, took a flight from the UK to Turkey, arrived and as far as anyone knows are well.
They did this of their own free will.
Their parents and various Muslim groups in the UK are blaming everyone from the Airport, border controls,police, the Government,
and Turkey for these girls actions,    but not themselves.!!
Newspapers and Televisions are full of it, politicians are "alarmed " and " concerned " and right now UK police are in Turkey searching
for them to bring them home safely.
Meanwhile in Rotherham, UK.
One thousand four hundred white girls were kidnapped, tortured, raped, abused, drugged and passed around like pieces of meat
among gangs of Pakistani men, and some of these girls were as young as eleven. This was known about by police and Rotherham
Council. The police turned a blind eye, the Council covered it up, politicians and the local Pakistani community did bugger all.

Is one group of girls safety and wellbeing more important than the other

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Three missing girls
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 13:07:59 PM »
I saw the father of one of the girls on television blaming others.

He said his daughter told him she was going to a wedding and that it was in a place a bit far away.

Excuse me but if my 16 year old daughter said she was going to a wedding I think I would have know whose it was and exactly where it was.

If not I would have certainly asked.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 13:52:45 PM »
3 bloody stupid girls have gone to join ISIS. Good !

There's no reason why our police should be in Turkey, or anywhere else for that matter, to look for them.

I think the father's only upset because of the Child Benefit and Tax Credits that he'll be losing now.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 14:34:19 PM »
These girls know where they are going and know alll about ISIS they must have seen the videos of them cutting peoples heads off and burning a man alive.  They know of the cruelty of these people, they are not ignorant. They are A Grade students. 
So, let them stay out there, get married to ISIS fighters have babies in very uncivilised conditions where the women that help them give birth only speak Arabic.  They seem to think they are going out to help the fight.
Really they will be used to make more ISIS fighters and their A Grades will be useless to them there.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 14:56:13 PM »
I think the future for these girls is a quickie 24 hour "marriage" to a jihadist followed immediately by "divorce". And then another one. And then another one. And then another one. All approved by religious authority in order to satisfy the "natural desires" of the heroic fighting men. This will go on until either the girls beg for it to stop or the men tire of them when a fresh batch of girls arrives. They will then be disposed of - by turning them loose in a hostile foreign land or finding some sin for which they can be ceremonially executed.

Grim. I can't just shrug and say "Serves them right". They are very silly children but they don't deserve that.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 16:15:01 PM »
They'll be no use in Paradise then.         Bang goes one career choice. 

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 20:04:18 PM »
I blame the parents.  Would you let your children play with or even be involved in dangerous things like guns or drugs. So why would you let them involve themselves, particularly unsupervised, with something even more dangerous.. Religion.  Especially one that is a rigid, unbending, unforgiving and backward looking.  Mind you that applies to all religions to a greater or less degree.

Offline suehugh

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 20:53:59 PM »
Remember, these are kids. Their minds are not fully formed. They are easily led by their peers.
Unduly influenced by masses of propaganda from social media, the mosques and uneducated and warped interpretations of their religion.
Facebook , Twitter and others need to review what they publish and allow on their sites.
UK airport authorities and airlines need to beef up their vettingg procedures for onward travel to suspect countries.
Turkey needs to do the same for incoming passengers.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 21:56:24 PM »
SueHugh I haven't forgotten that they are children. Which is why I blame the parents, for allowing religion to govern not only them as individuals, but also their family and by definition their children.  Also in their public life, or rather their warped view of the wider society outside their religious group, both other religious groups or individuals, and especially towards 'non believers'.  Following irrational, illiberal, narrow religious teachings, made worse by isolating the religious group from the rest of society.  Producing a heady cocktail of ignorance, segregation, institutionalised religious bigotry and most worrying of all a climate of hate or fear, often both at the same time.

Your practical, and indeed rational, suggestions may reduce these events, but they will not stop it.  We are dealing with religious ideology here, in this case of the most lunatic type. 

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 22:10:12 PM »
Remember, these are kids. Their minds are not fully formed.

Funny how their minds were well formed enough to tell their parents that they were going to a wedding, to get tickets, get to the airport, catch a flight etc

Stop making excuses for them and their parents.

They're gone. GOOD !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf