Author Topic: Bella Mamas 10 out of 10  (Read 17585 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Bella Mamas 10 out of 10
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2015, 22:01:21 PM »
Some time ago scunner set members 3 challenges (one involving dolphins, one involving Dalaman and another which I don't remember).

This years challenge might be to convince the chef(s) in Mozaik that a smaller portion is at least possible   :).

Signed: He of the ever expanding waistline.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2015, 22:04:34 PM »
Some time ago scunner set members 3 challenges (one involving dolphins, one involving Dalaman and another which I don't remember).

This years challenge might be to convince the chef(s) in Mozaik that a smaller portion is at least possible   :).

Signed: He of the ever expanding waistline.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 22:09:01 PM »
I know lots of people (mostly men) are extremely happy to deal with a plate full of mountains of food, but if its profit the restaurants are after, I can drink more, and have a second course if I eat a smaller main course, so its a win, win situation .

Offline sadler

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2015, 22:22:08 PM »
Hear, hear Echo girl.

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 17:20:35 PM »
Went again last night to my favourite restaurant, and unfortunately it was not half as good as last time, definitely no longer 10 out of 10, very disappointed. To elaborate, we got there about 8.30, had to wait about 20 minutes to get sat down, it was boiling, no air con. We ordered starters which arrived quite quickly and were ok but then had to wait over an hour for the mains, which finally came out at 10.35pm. I ordered fillet steak with gorgonzola, it arrived with mash and 2 onion rings, no veg or salad and it was not a fillet steak, it was 4 thin pieces of well done meat when I had ordered medium rare. My daughter ordered a chicken dish which was too dry to eat, yet again we brought home a doggie bag and my animals ate well again last  night!

Offline sadler

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2015, 19:15:08 PM »
And here we go again!  >:( >:( >:( will they never learn?

Offline catsrus

• Newly Registered
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2015, 21:09:37 PM »
When eating out please do not ask for small portions, take a plastic bag or some foil with you and before you start your meal put what you know you wont eat in the bag or foil and then give it to a street dog or cat.

We were in Calis last week, on holiday from Side, and ate at Bella Mamas, found it excellent as usual, hubby had two starters as he doesn't eat a lot, so that could be the answer for small appetites, unfortunately it doesn't apply to me!!!!

Offline Steve A

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2015, 23:39:07 PM »
Never ever enjoyed Bella Mamas in nine years for a variety of reasons so give it a big miss

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2015, 06:09:14 AM »
When eating out please do not ask for small portions, take a plastic bag or some foil with you and before you start your meal put what you know you wont eat in the bag or foil and then give it to a street dog or cat.

We were in Calis last week, on holiday from Side, and ate at Bella Mamas, found it excellent as usual, hubby had two starters as he doesn't eat a lot, so that could be the answer for small appetites, unfortunately it doesn't apply to me!!!!

That's fine Catsrus, put please don't give the food to street dogs and cats on the prom, as they will only go and crap on the beach, and there have been plenty of posts on here about the state of the beach. Happy Hols.

Offline davybill

« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2015, 08:54:21 AM »
Yes Des its about time they. Built some proper toilets for the dogs 8) :-* >:( ;D :angel:on the beach,

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf