Author Topic: Poison warnings!  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Belinda

• Newly Registered
Poison warnings!
« on: November 21, 2015, 12:38:44 PM »
WARNINGS......
Please can you all be very careful when walking your animals in Kaya Woods, unfortunately a poor dog has died from poisoning frown emoticon, we think at this stage the dog eat poison put down for the Wild Boar, but we are asking you all to be really careful in the Kaya Woods Afkule side...Please be alert, keep your dogs on a lead and do not let them eat anything on the ground, but if you see anything you are unsure of take pictures so we can share with others...

In addition to this, further poisonings in Calis, these ARE malicious poisonings and in the area off Baris Manco Bulvari, streets 1023 an 1029 Ibrahim gul, within the past few weeks several dogs have died by poisoned meat being thrown over the fence to them, we are now hearing that a cat has also died from poison in the same area, Please be very careful if you live in this area.
Thank you
ANIMAL AID

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Poison warnings!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 15:53:45 PM »
Blimey you don't get a post from AA then like the old buses, two come along at once!!  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Poison warnings!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 16:32:42 PM »
I have passed this message onto my neighbour in Calis as she lives near the area mention and has dogs and cats.   
Thanks very much for posting.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf