Author Topic: Replacement doors  (Read 2842 times)

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
Replacement doors
« on: January 03, 2016, 15:47:56 PM »
Could anyone please  tell me if it is possible to buy the high gloss replacement kitchen cupboard doors in or around Fethiye. Our carcass units still look brand new but I fancy a change to the doors so seems a shame to replace the whole lot. Also do they do the curved doors over there.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Replacement doors
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 17:58:25 PM »
They do all kinds of doors and finishes. Basically, if you can describe it or better still, show them a picture of it, and the exact measurements, they'll make it.

You'll get several recommendations on here for good workshops to go to. This is definitely a business where there's plenty of 'hagglespace'. Aim for half the price that you first get quoted.   ;)

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 18:10:22 PM »
Thank you, now I have that information I can start planning my kitchen,

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 19:01:45 PM »
It's a bit quiet on here due to holiday season but I can recommend using the search facility for this and your other question if you want to dig a bit.   So many knowledgeable people have posted previously about loads of topics - just try not to get engrossed and go off track, like I do!

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 19:47:06 PM »

If possible take a small sample of the high gloss white plastic finish you want, and again take plenty of pictures.

I know you can get it , my neighbor in Hisaronu had hers done last year. Regarding your other queries there is a

Forum member "Inspector" who runs a business offering all the services it sounds that you will need this year. He

is well recommended and apparently his charges are reasonable. More importantly, all his information and advice

is accurate and up to date. There are of course others offering a similar service.  Good Luck.     :)

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 20:19:22 PM »
Thanks Bluwise, I will start searching and Kevin, thanks also.I have seen Inspector on here but had forgotten about him. I will find him and im sure he will be able to help us, Happy New Year all,

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 14:45:14 PM »
you can get them done we had ours replaced but i cannot give you the number as it is in turkey

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf