Author Topic: A Sad Story  (Read 38246 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: A Sad Story
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2016, 13:37:05 PM »

Or Borrowed. !!        ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2016, 18:17:17 PM »
Months on, and a topic viewed by over six and a half thousand different people - I can happily confirm that things have been going on behind the scenes for a few days and

I UNDERSTAND ARTYMAR'S MONEY HAS BEEN REPAID!!!

Emre insists he entrusted another company with the job and paid them the money - and feels he has been done too - but now accepts that it is his responsibility. Artymar had asked for the money to be handed to a friend of hers and it is our understanding that the money has been delivered.

I would ask members to see the positive end to this - Artymar started this topic as a final attempt to get her money repaid, and that aim has been achieved. I will leave the topic open tonight for thoughts and messages to Arty - then lock it as a mission accomplished.

Can I particularly thank our friend Ronnie Higgins (Shamrock, Irish Bar, Coast2Coast Properties) for his significant part in securing this positive outcome - he freely offered to help sort this face to face over there, and sorted it is.

Please...positive comments only? If it gets lairy I'll lock it early!!

Thanks to everyone who rallied to help Artymar, you helped make a difference - she can now concentrate on looking after her poorly husband. Hope this bring a smile to your face Arty   :)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2016, 18:21:36 PM »
Well done Ronnie.  All this for 650tl - a salutary lesson for Emre Kaymanli of Sunshine Cafe and Sun Group, don't feck with CBF members  :)

JF

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2016, 18:24:17 PM »
Very pleased to see the right result. Also, well done CBF. Any chance of sorting out the AKP Gov next?

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2016, 18:32:33 PM »
Thank you, all at CBF! Without your absolutely extraordinary support, I'm sure I'd still be waiting.

Emre emailed me to say he'd left the money with one of the directors at Rainbow, our property care management company but they were closed today so he evidently left it with a neighbouring shop. I'm presuming he left the correct amount but I was going to check when Rainbow open tomorrow -  before posting the good news. He also sent me an apology which I appreciate. I hated having to name and shame but in the end, it was my only resort. Obviously I'm glad that he finally paid up and couldn't understand why he did not do so a lot earlier. That's now all water under the bridge.

I'm very happy to call an end to the matter - and thank you all again. Thank you, Emre.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2016, 18:35:13 PM »
Well done CBF what would we do without this great Forum??    Best wishes to Arty and hope her husband will recover and they both will look forward now to their life in Turkey with no more problems.

Offline marina

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2016, 19:21:40 PM »
Pleased this has all been resolved and send Arty and her husband my best wishes for the future   :)

Offline Stopfordian

• Certified incomprehensible
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2016, 19:53:58 PM »

That's great news   :)  ;).

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2016, 19:56:39 PM »

Hi Arty, well done and best wishes to you and yours. Well done CBFers. Mission accomplished,

stand down until next mission.   ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2016, 20:12:25 PM »
Great news Arty. Great Forum.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf