Author Topic: Liberty Hotel Lykia All Holidays Cancelled  (Read 2729 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Liberty Hotel Lykia All Holidays Cancelled
« on: September 29, 2018, 22:34:28 PM »
More than a week ago we had a family desperate to come to us because everyone at Liberty Lykia was ill including all members of their extended family group.

This was posted yesterday on one of the Ölüdeniz forums...

"Absolutely gutted! ALL holidays to Liberty hotels lykia are cancelled due to this sickness bug I posted about, the bug has got out of hand.. I'm due to go there Tues and Thomas cook are reallocating us 😡😡 they're making they way down the list to let everyone know who is going there you can be relocated or refunded."

Offline Menthol

Re: Liberty Hotel Lykia All Holidays Cancelled
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 22:17:15 PM »
Of the 3 people or families I have known that have stayed there, all were affected by a 'virus'.

This occurred on entirely separate occasions and indeed in different years.

I would suggest the hotel has an ongoing issue.

Offline Stopfordian

• Certified incomprehensible
Re: Liberty Hotel Lykia All Holidays Cancelled
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 16:46:21 PM »
Quite right in your suggestion Menthol. Liberty have used almost every lab facility in Fethiye to test food, water, and pools. When they don’t get the results they want they sack the lab and find another.
They currently use Lab Premium and were about to break the contract with them on the 27th Sep.
The lab called in government technicians to test samples and e-coli was found in the majority of over 300 samples so this could be a result of that testing. Lab techs spent 23 hours there over the 27th 28th.
This could be a result of that. They are still,open though and taking customers in.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf