Author Topic: another new member  (Read 1407 times)

Offline chrisp

another new member
« on: October 13, 2005, 17:00:07 PM »
hi to everyone out there. My name is Chris and i am 51 years old, please don't hold that against me, and I have been reading the Calis web site for the past two years now, since our first holiday over there. My husband and i rent a friends villa and I have to say that i love it over there. The best feeling in the world is getting off the plane and knowing that for two weeks (and that is all we can get)we will wake up every morning to sun, sun, sun. Can't remember the name of the villa complex, but it is very near the Ernur Hotel. Hubby spends many a night in there. We have booked up to go over twice next year, taking ma-in-law for the first week in May (we have been told that the weather will not be to hot for her) and we have two weeks booked up end of August and are trying to convince sister, brother-in-law and 15 year old niece to come out. They are used to resort holidays and i am trying to convince them that this will be great! :)Anyway will keep an eye on the forum and put in my two pennyworth if i see anything that i can add to. Dream would be to win the lottery and sell up to move over there...that is how much i love it. Not to bothered about taking other half, he could stay here and work visiting every couple of months or so, only joking: :) Will keep looking x

Offline susuz.1

another new member
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 17:34:50 PM »
Hi Chris!

Welcome to the forum - you really sound like us about the place so maybe one day, like us, you will have to 'live the dream' and buy your own place out there  8)

Sue and Paul

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
another new member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 18:18:27 PM »
Hi Chris
Welcome to the forum.  Nice to have you here at last.  Two years is a long time to read without joining in lol
Anne

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
another new member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 18:33:57 PM »
hi chrisp and a big welcome ,glad to hear you love turkey like all of us on here

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
another new member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 19:15:28 PM »
Welcome to the Forum. May is lovely in Calis, not too hot

Steve

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
another new member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 20:11:27 PM »

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum. Our house in on a complex near the Ernur - could it be the same one? We're on Serinkent right opposite.
May is my favourite time of year in Calis, its so beautiful with all the spring flowers in bloom, and its nice and hot without being fierce. Hope you enjoy many more holidays there.

Val

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
another new member
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 21:38:36 PM »
Welcome to the Forum....As far as we are concerned every time of year is right here which is why we chose to make it our home. Enjoy your time whenever you come :)

Offline lindi

another new member
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2005, 22:40:43 PM »
Hi chrisp

Welcome to the forum.  Have a great time next year and hope you can buy a place one day.

lindi :)

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
another new member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2005, 08:32:18 AM »
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum and i hope you keep on enjoying your visits to Calis. As soon as I come back home from a visit I want to be back out there again.
Pete

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
another new member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2005, 15:13:48 PM »
Hi Chris. welcome to the forum. my last day in Calis today. dreading going home but as Arnie says I BE BACK. sooner the better. hope you win the lottery. not much in England anymore. Alan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf