Author Topic: hisaronu  (Read 22089 times)

Offline hisaronubabe

« on: October 19, 2005, 20:32:53 PM »
hiya duz any1 gu 2 hisaronu. 8)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
hisaronu
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 20:52:57 PM »
No, avoid it more than bird flu

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
hisaronu
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 21:39:50 PM »

Yes we go to Hisaronu at least a couple of times every time we are over. Our daughters both love it, we were introduced to the Fethiye area because of holidays in Hisaronu. Now we own a house in Calis but would always go to Hisaronu for at least a couple of nights out, we have friends up there.Just a small thing hisaronubabe can you please not use text language - just forum rules, many thanks.
Which are your favourite bars and restaurants?

Offline heyjo

hisaronu
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 21:53:12 PM »
I dont agree with Rimms...Why should you or anyone  avoid it. Im sure I read a post somewhere where he appraised a certain resturant there.We have stayed at Olu Deniz, Calis and Hisaronu and we enjoyed all all them,probably because we enjoy Turkey and the Turkish people.Hisaronu is more lively than Calis which is only going to get more and more lively as more and more Brits buy property there and Im sure most will agree with that.I will be going back to Turkey next year hisaronubabe and I will be staying at Calis but I will be going to Hisaronu on more than one accasion.....Go there you will love it as you will love all of Turkey. :) :)

Offline Jenny

hisaronu
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 22:51:50 PM »
I dont think I could ever stay in Hisaronu but it is good for a night out every now and again when im staying in calis.
Jenny.x.

Offline SEVIYORUM

hisaronu
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 08:25:11 AM »
i don't really like hisaronu, i can count on one hand the amount of times i have been their in all the years i have stayed and holidayed in Calis!
Rach xx

Offline lmaddy

hisaronu
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 10:31:41 AM »
Rimms - do you think you might be getting old _ I have to admit I find Hisaronu a bit lively however if I was 17 again..........

Lorraine

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
hisaronu
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 16:49:25 PM »
I enjoyed Hisaronu when i stayed in Ovacic, only trouble was i fell in love with Calis, what can you do when you've been bitten by the Calis bug, once its got its teeth into you, you've had it. Alan

Offline crossie

hisaronu
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2005, 20:36:13 PM »
OK if you,ve got some good ear plugs,( fell in love with Calis) and glasses

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
hisaronu
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2005, 16:11:09 PM »
i was up there last night was pretty quite, will soon be closing down for the winter, same old junk in the shops as last year was hopeing to get some end of season bargains but no luck 3 pairs of jeans 30 pounds..used to be 5 for 20pounds!! think ill stick to primark..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf