Author Topic: Animals Skinned Alive to make Fake Ugg Boots  (Read 3460 times)

Offline Julesp

Animals Skinned Alive to make Fake Ugg Boots
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 22:18:47 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

I have read that fake Ugg Boots (which I have seen for sale in Hisaronu) are made in China and animals are skinned alive to make them.  There is a petition to sign to stop this cruelty. Please do not be tempted to buy these boots.  If you go to this link for the petition there is another link to an article with graffic pictures, please do not open this link if you are sensitive or if you have children near the computer, it's very upsetting.:(
thepetitionsite.com/7/:

This has been going on for years way before Uggs were invented. Fur from China obtained in this way is used to make many fashion items from all over the world, and not just fakes, even the big fashion houses use it. There are laws in place but they get around it

This is the reason that after a lot of thought, I decided to post the link to the horrifc video Maybe if more people saw it they will think twice or hopefully not at all about wearing Fur Regardless of its label

Thanks for bringing this subject to the attention of CBF and I hope everyone on here will be as supportive and active as they were with Misha and Tom

Although this is a much bigger campaign Every little MUST help

Offline Julesp

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 22:59:38 PM »
This topic is close to my heart So bumping Sorry
Also sorry to anyone who was offended seeing my previous video link

Offline janmack

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 23:16:14 PM »
Don't apologise for offending Julesp...we cannot ignore these atrocities.  I could not watch the whole 5 minute video....horrific beyond words.  Bloody so called humans...humanitarians...what are they all about???
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 23:25:37 PM by janmack »

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »
Glad you bumped it. I hope more members will sign the petition.  I know members of this Forum care deeply about animals and I am sure they will get on board the way they did about the Dolphins.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf