Author Topic: Sevi Hotel  (Read 4982 times)

Offline Fran

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 18:04:18 PM »
Its been called the Sevi for at least 5 years, we too have a place next door, I have only seen it busy once and that was about 3 years ago. Having said that my husband has just got back from Calis and said they have done work on the outside eating area, and last year this was used for buffet style meals. We have used the bar and are always made welcome. The pool is nice and clean, but don't know what the rooms are like. Hope this helps

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Sevi Hotel
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 18:23:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tonyb

Probably book it anyway. I quite like surprises!!!

You can review it for us:D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sevi Hotel
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 23:12:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Fran

Its been called the Sevi for at least 5 years

With hindsight I think that's amazing - I must have passed this hotel literally hundreds of times, and even made a point of always looking over purely due to it's 'always empty' record - yet I had no idea it was called Sevi or even that there was a hotel in Calis called Sevi [8)]

Offline tonyb

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 11:31:03 AM »
Thanks for your help folks, I know exactly where it is now. Room facilities look better than average & the location is spot on. Checked a few foreign sites also, seems like they are taking a few bookings from Poland. I don't know whether thats good or bad. Take more than that to put me off though,after a few Efes I can get a bit loud myself. Could be interesting lol!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Sevi Hotel
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 11:36:29 AM »
They'll love you Tony, the Polish don't tend to put their hands in their pockets like us Brits - maybe they'll buy one Efes a week and want 4 straws  ;)

It has always been a very clean and pleasant looking place, and as you say the location is brill.

Offline tonyb

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 19:04:56 PM »
Just had a look on Google Earth & Im still a bit non plussed, got a very good idea of where the hotel is, but are the streets well lit around here of an evening as I don't fancy the idea of the 3 ladies I'll be with, walking home in the dark up unlit streets if I'm not around.

Offline Fran

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 20:53:21 PM »
The streets are quite dark of a night, the best bet if walking is to use the prom, then the hotel is just across the road, or the dolmus will drop you right outside.

Offline tonyb

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »
Thanks for all the info,folks.

Offline feznut

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 17:23:11 PM »
They appear to have changed their approach completely last season to no avail, probably as the 25TL B&B advert banner wasn't working at bringing in custom and resorted to adopting a "bring it alive" touch by playing louder music than that at a Metallica concert every night till well past 1am. I'm suprised nobody in the vicinity remembers this.

We ventured there only 1 time as guests of people staying there from izmir (Turk) and rightly found it clean but lacking service considering the lack of guests. One thing that was apparent - a 2 tier pricing for non-turk. We ordered 1 raki and 1 beer from the bar and got charged 13TL - when pulled up we were putting it on our Turk guests tab, it was signed off by our friends at 7.5TL

Be careful.

Offline Fran

Sevi Hotel
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 20:31:50 PM »
They are now painting the outside of the hotel, and the outside eating area is looking good.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf