Author Topic: Majesty Tuana and Park hotel  (Read 1661 times)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Majesty Tuana and Park hotel
« on: June 15, 2010, 12:48:18 PM »
I have used the search facility and couldnt find anything to match!
So - a girl at work has found this on travel republic for a good price during October half  term- being used to Hisaronu or Olu Deniz she thinks this place is in Fethiye- though to be fair thats what it says on the website!

It looks to me like Yaniklar but not sure! How far from Fethiye on a dolmus is it? How long would it take ?
Anyone know anything about it- other than what the website offers?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 12:51:35 PM »
{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}35442&SearchTerms=majesty,tuana

It's pretty decent as AI goes. Dolmus leaves outside the front gate every 10 minutes heading for Fethiye. Not sure how long that might take, it depends if you get the 1 mph dolmus or the 90 mph dolmus but on average I would guess around 20 minutes.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »
sorry just searched again as I thought I couldnt be the first and found a recent topic! So before I get knacked I'm sorted thanks !

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:53:16 PM »
Sorry - to confirm it is indeed Yaniklar, turning off the main (Dalaman) road where once a new bridge stood but all alone :D

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 18:37:50 PM »
Cheers Keith thought as much! Gave her the info- its a cracking deal for a week so I reckon she'll take it . We once got stranded at an AI in Sarigerme with a 13 hour delay- theres worse places I guess. However it was our one and only AI experience- you could be anywhere!
Cant understand these people who fly long haul and then go AI never to venture out!

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 20:37:02 PM »
Have to agree Cavfan.  We have been AI twice and did several trips.  Must say the trips in Jamaica were some of the best I have done.
I wuld have been bored stiff if I hadn,t got out.  Place was full of young noisy Americans!!!!!!!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf