Author Topic: Tugay Hotel  (Read 4744 times)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Tugay Hotel
« on: May 06, 2011, 08:05:13 AM »
First time there and will definately return. Family run, nice balcony, good sized rooms, modern furniture, adequate storage, no charge for small fridge in room or safety deposit box. Bedding & towels changed daily, "Wet floor" tiled bathroom, and nice pool and loungers. Ilkay Tugay and his family couldn't do enough for us. Lovely people. We felt it was like having our own private villa as the hotel was quiet currently. Ambar Pide is outside the hotel if you don't want to wander far, Dolmus and Council bus is just across the main road. Nice to be at that end of the resort for a change.
:D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Toky

First time there and will definately return. Family run, nice balcony, good sized rooms, modern furniture, adequate storage, no charge for small fridge in room or safety deposit box. Bedding & towels changed daily, "Wet floor" tiled bathroom, and nice pool and loungers. Ilkay Tugay and his family couldn't do enough for us. Lovely people. We felt it was like having our own private villa as the hotel was quiet currently. Ambar Pide is outside the hotel if you don't want to wander far, Dolmus and Council bus is just across the main road. Nice to be at that end of the resort for a change.

Yes, Toky, we like to think  "the end of the resort" is much more elite and upper class that the resort itself.  Only the best people stay there:D: :)
It's good to get the information about the Tugay so we can recommend it.  We thought it looked like a nice place to stay always seems busy when we pass ;)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 13:28:39 PM »
I take it that's your end then Jacqui? LOL:D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 13:29:01 PM by Toky »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 17:31:02 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

Only the best people stay there:D: :)

Sorry Jacqui, I have to take issue with that. We always stay up that end :o

Offline tonyb

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 14:49:41 PM »
We stayed there last year after being reaaly badly let down by Hotels 4u with our original accomodation. I'm glad they did!! Lovely homely feel to this hotel. As Toky said, Ilkay really can't do enough for you & the place is in a great location & spotlessly clean + the mini fridge in the room is a real bonus . Booked 2 rooms for June. Can't wait. Check out the reviews for this hotel on TA. Did you ty Ambar Pide Toky, the fella that owns it(Erdal)is a really nice & friendly guy & the food is all very fresh, with most of the vegetables & salad items coming straight from has garden at the back.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 15:44:38 PM »
We did use Ambar Pide one evening when we were knackered after a long walk. I got my first ever Pide and it was lovely. Salad was extremely fresh and I got the Acili Ezme (chilli salad) which was just great, They then appeared half way through the meal with a second puffed bread for us and when I said we hadn't ordered it, the boss told us to just enjoy it as we were not being charged for it!!!!! I couldn't argue with that ha ha. Really good value place for a cheap meal.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 15:58:15 PM »
quote:

I take it that's your end then Jacqui? LOL:D

We are a couple of blocks back from the Tugay. We like this area it's quiet and relaxing but not too far to go to the prom.
We will give the Pide place a try when we are over.  There seem to be a lot of good reports for it.  :D

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 16:12:35 PM »
How lovely Jacqui. We've probably walked pased your place as we walked all over and around the place this time.. Just remember if you go to Ambar Pide, it's not in the same league as the Yacht hotel!!!!!! LOL

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 19:36:05 PM »
quote:

How lovely Jacqui. We've probably walked pased your place as we walked all over and around the place this time.. Just remember if you go to Ambar Pide, it's not in the same league as the Yacht hotel!!!!!! LOL

We will go to Amber Pide for a carry out one evening.  However, Yacht Hotel is the same price as all the restaurants along the prom.  It's not expensive.
If you are walking up around the place in September and we are over, you are welcome to
call in and see us for a drink.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 00:44:48 AM »
How very kind Jacqui and thank you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf