Author Topic: NEED A PLACE  (Read 2438 times)

Offline atinabay

NEED A PLACE
« on: July 10, 2011, 17:05:41 PM »
Hi, we are coming back for three weeks to look at some property ourselves. . . . We can get self catering appt (3 of us) for around £150  for the 3 wks. Just wondered if anyone had accomodation for rent, giving us another option.
Preferably no more than 1 klm from centre (Calis). . . . . . . Would obviously be prepared to pay more.   .   .   .
At the moment were looking at approx 26 Sept to 17 Oct....... ......... ...or from tomorrow until forever, if I could get my way..(sigh!just wishfull thinking).   .   .  
If anyone wishes to reply privately, post here and I will give my email address.    .      .
PS........ IF YOU ARE NOT A RECOGNISED  MEMBER OF CBF I WILL NOT EVEN CONSIDER ANY OFFER
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 20:16:12 PM by Anne »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
NEED A PLACE
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 17:39:29 PM »
Wish I could find accommodation at £ 150 (presumably per week):(

Just out of interest how would a non member of CBF reply[?]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
NEED A PLACE
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 17:41:06 PM »
They could be a member but not a recognised member  :)

Offline Robw

NEED A PLACE
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 18:25:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Highlander

Wish I could find accommodation at £ 150 (presumably per week):(

Just out of interest how would a non member of CBF reply[?]

A friend of mine has just got a weeks B&B in October for £38. I think its at Tugay Hotel. Thats for Two people!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
NEED A PLACE
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 18:28:17 PM »
I saw Anna Hotel on Travel Republic for £11 a week per person (£22/week for double room). That's cheaper than staying at home!

Offline atinabay

NEED A PLACE
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 22:53:11 PM »
I meant a known member, as in....... no outside agencies. . . . or am I talking gobbledecook.... .was thinkin about Scunners remarks about the predetors thing, agents hovering over the site looking to pick up some business. .was just giving the members a chance to pick up some dosh as I have to part with it one way or the other.
The price I got was £150 for 3 people for 3 wks so  I checked out T Republic and right enough, they have prices similar.  .  .
One even on a b&b basis for the same. .  .  . Fantastic value.  .  .  .All thats left now is to confirm my dates.  .  . Wont know for another week yet.
The bit about being cheaper than staying at home?.......... You should'nt have said that!
It's so entirely plausable and feasable that I'm now getting way too excited. . . . I have a minor heart condition so if someone is going to make a suggestion that may cause excitement ( for example, telling me that tomorrow I'm going to wake up and the rain has stopped and the sun will come out) then please do it in a manner more subtle.   .   .

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
NEED A PLACE
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 12:48:10 PM »
Would be useful to link this to the 'is it worth buying to rent?' thread- cos at those prices absolutely not!

Offline flipflopfairy

NEED A PLACE
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 21:15:58 PM »
try hotels4u.com we booke ;)]d with them stayed at ten apartments for £47 for a week in june

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 08:05:50 AM »
I was emailed a voucher code by hotels.com last week that gives a 10% reduction on bookings so you might want to try that. Code is HCSUMK6

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf