Author Topic: Hotel Club E  (Read 3534 times)

Offline reggie

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 18:35:29 PM »
This is a great place,recommend this hotel to everyone. Have stayed here the last 7 years. Great staff, very clean and always had great people there. You will go back there again. Staying at the mother in laws at palm beach resort next week. But will be down there in the day time to see old friends.

Offline karendrummond5

Hotel Club E
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 23:10:02 PM »
Many thanks for your responses, it does look like a lovely hotel in a central location.  Farmer I look forward to reading your reearch on wheelchair friendly establishments.

many thaks again
Karen

Offline Foosey

Hotel Club E
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 18:45:46 PM »
Its a lovely small friendly hotel. I have stayed there on a couple of occassions and family members are there next week for the second time. There are no lifts but they do have downstairs rooms that lead directly to the pool area. There are stairs leading up to the hotel but also a wheelchair ramp. I believe they were awarded the Thomson Gold award last year. Enjoy your holiday.

Offline farmer

Hotel Club E
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 19:19:13 PM »
On an upbeat note, my wife has insisted that in the interests of fairness I have to visit every Bar, Restaurant and Hotel within a real 10 minutes walk of the beach do do a proper survey.

The downside is Pauline considers I can only do a fair test If I am actually using the wheelchair.

So if you see "fairly" able-bodied pensioner scooting along the prom in a wheelchair in the next couple of weeks you will know what is going on!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Hotel Club E
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 09:43:42 AM »
Hi Kingsley. I have spoken to Angel and Barrie and I wish Pauline a speedy recovery. Our thoughts are with you and lots of people have been asking after you both. We dont venture in to Calis much in the Summer but hope to see you both out and about when it gets cooler. We too never thought about wheelchair access until Barrie was confined to one for 5 years. I  had many a "discussion" with the popular shops in England and going abroad for the first time to Majorca. Tenerife and Malta was a nightmare sometimes. I certainly wouldnt have wanted to tackle pushing him around in Fethiye. We wish you all the luck in the world. Think you will manage in the Nil Bar. lol. Give Pauline our love. xxxx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf