Author Topic: Tugay Hotel  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Janice1971

Tugay Hotel
« on: August 16, 2011, 09:32:48 AM »
We have just returned from a 2 week stay and we were pleasantly surprised.  The hotel is basic but very clean.  The breakfast was good and pleantiful, lunch was traditional homemade Turkish food at a very reasonable price.  The staff were extremely hard working and polite, the bar was very limited, beer and wine and there was no freezer full of ice creams and no snacks on sale.  Apart from that the hotel was very cheap and cheerful, would definately go back!

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Tugay Hotel
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 14:08:19 PM »
We thought it was gtreat value also when we were there in April/May. I liked the location, not too far from anything and like you, we would go back also.
:D

Offline laurack

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 20:30:57 PM »
We have just got back today and found the hotel in a very good location and all the fuss in earlier posts about the road are nonsense. It is never busy. The Staff were so hard working and if you made the effort ,so friendly. It has to be said to remind people that it is only a 2 star hotel, so don't expect luxury. It is so clean and the towels and bedding are changed every other day. There are a few things they should in our opinion try to improve . One being that you are not allowed to bring in food or drink but dont have even a bag of crispsor fruit on the complex . Also you get the feeling that the owners not that impressed that nearly all of the guests go out to eat and drink. The menu is very limited also the bar is not very organised. The other problem was the TV in the bar area. It was the only one with sattalite and was nearly always on Turkish channels. I think they could encourage people to stay in the complex more if the guests were offered the choise. The TVs in the rooms with a huge percentage of Brits there pretty U.S. as there is not even one English speaking channel. I We don't want to sound to critical but we had a young family next to us and the noise was just a joke . Which I know is not the Hotels fault , but the walls are very thin. and the corridors can be with the kids running up and down and door slamming a bit of a pain!!!!!!!!!!Summing up, we found it a great location and very clean. The staff were great . For the money it is fine. But be warned. I can understand if some people don't like it! We were so unlucky to get the room we did with the noise. We could not ask to move as the hotel was full.Don't get me wrong we still had a fantastic holiday but when we talk about the hotel we would have to mention the noise levels.

Offline Janice1971

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 20:41:19 PM »
Hi Laura, I bet the young family was us, really sorry about the kids noise!:D

Offline laurack

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 21:25:44 PM »
No not at all. They are still there. We have two grown up kids of our own and have been taught how to think about other people. We expect natural children noise. Please don't worry this was a bit different.We still had a great holiday. and over all found the hotel very good. Although they only need a few things sorted to make it better.

Offline barenskie

Tugay Hotel
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »
We returned home 2 days ago after staying at Tugay we thought it was a lovely place to stay it was nice staying in a smaller hotel where you were not just a room number.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf